Assuming Pitino is back, do you expect changes to his staff?

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I expect Pitino to be back. I also expect Conroy to move on to a new role, and Pitino will bring in a new assistant.

I could see Ben Johnson leaving if he thinks Pitino will be on the hot seat next year, to try to leave on his own terms. I hope that's not the case though.

I am hoping for a change or two for the better but not getting my hopes up. I think the fact that he will likely be on the hot seat with a less expensive buyout and the fact he is young keeps him from getting a great assistant to replace anyone. He no doubt has good connections but a more seasoned coach has a much larger and better pool of assistants to choose from imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont see Pitino getting rid of any of these guys. Kimani has east coast recruiting going well, so he'd only leave on his own. Johnson has in-state recruiting going well and would only leave on his own. I don't know what Conroy does but his kid is a walkon so would Pitino tell him to scram?

I would love to see Conroy go just because the in-game coaching/planning/in bounds plays is bad.

Top Bottom