Who would you give the Gophers team MVP to at the end of the year banquet?

• Nate Mason

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Jordan Murphy

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I voted for Mason but I think it was Lynch.

The different between this team with and without him was absolutely staggering.

The season ticket holders for their courage to sit through such a flustercuck of a season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mason is the last man standing as a senior.
Murphy is the most valuable person on the court from a total player standpoint and what he does to keep us in a game.
Sadly, we were a very bad team by the time the season ended. Make excuses all you want, but those on the floor did not improve their execution of the game over the last month. If anything there was greater individualism and that will not win games when you are athletically inferior.

Reggie Lynch. The past 3 seasons the Gophers have been absolutely awful when he doesn't play and above average when he does.

Mason. Murphy really struggled after Lynch was gone.

Reggie Lynch. The past 3 seasons the Gophers have been absolutely awful when he doesn't play and above average when he does.

True...but he is now where to be found...so it's either Mason or Murphy...perhaps dual MVP's.

I think Mason was the more important player so I picked him.

Murph, but I reserve the right to change my vote to Mike Hurt if Matthew signs with us.

Mason!!

Lynch may have impacted the team but his decisions made him out of contention for MVP.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom