Get a custom Gopher's Jersey Lock Screen Image from Twitter

Taji34

Reaction score
For those of you with twitter, looks like you can get a custom lock screen image for your phones! You get to choose the name, number, and color!:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Name options to consider:

Ron Mexico

Brandon Chicken

Are there others who never got a response from the Football twitter account? I never got a response from them. I know they cutoff accepting requests after a few days.

Are there others who never got a response from the Football twitter account? I never got a response from them. I know they cutoff accepting requests after a few days.
I sent mine in the first day but later that afternoon and never got anything. It's ok, they were free.

I sent mine in the first day but later that afternoon and never got anything. It's ok, they were free.

I got mine after awhile, I would confirm you got in before the cutoff and then politely ask if they are still working on them.

Yeah they got a lot of requests fast and got behind. If you reply to your original request asking if they are still working on it you should get a response. As long as you were before the cutoff, they should complete your request.

Top Bottom