Gopher Loyalty Points for renewing season tickets.

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Did anyone else get an email in December offering 25 gopher score points for renewing season tickets this year? I thought I got an email and now I can't find it. The ticket office is asking me for a copy of the email.

I'll look for it, that sounds familiar.... but it might be just because I like it and I just read it....

Although 25 points isn't a huge amount.

I just checked my mygophersports page and found at the bottom of my points listing:

"Gopher Loyalty Program Points" and that is 25 points. No explanation for what hat is so maybe that is the little bonus you're talking about.

Back in Aug. you were able to pick extra gifts depending on how many points you had. I was able to pick 6 and one was 25 bonus Gopheroints.

I'll look for it, that sounds familiar.... but it might be just because I like it and I just read it....

Although 25 points isn't a huge amount.

Seven less than the Badgers scored against the football team. They should have a mathematical formula based on the number of years in a row we have lost, multiplied by the point differential to give us poor ST holders a real benny for signing up for hope, again.

I got one today to become a season ticket holder again.

I got one today to become a season ticket holder again.

I did too.
(I was a 16 year STH and dropped them after the '14 season due to kids and Saturday sports (JV and traveling) through at least '22. We've attended games since, when we can and when the opponent is interesting.)

Anyway, this is the response I sent to the email.

1. Start selling the place out game after game and year after year through consistent high-level winning.
2. Then tack on ridiculous donations for premier seats.

Until then, I'll buy them for a fraction of the price outside the stadium or on the secondary internet market.

Minnesotans want a winner and couldn't care less about what type of "marketing, branding, and self-promoting coach" has been hired. A "blah hire" or retention of Claeys would have been just as flashy as long as they win.

Thanks for reaching out; I know you're the messenger, but please pass this on.

Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom