Sid: There certainly is big difference in the Gophers football squad from 2017 v 2018

Good to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

per Sid:

• Talking to P.J. Fleck, there certainly is a big difference in the Gophers football squad that will play in 2018 vs. the 2017 squad, because he took over the job on Jan. 6, 2017, and didn’t have a full offseason of recruiting and preparation.

http://www.startribune.com/vikings-turning-attention-to-combine-free-agents/475059453/

Go Gophers!!

What a difference one month makes. Brohm was hired on Dec 5th of 2016 and didn’t have a full recruiting class or offseason to prepare and still managed to coach a team that was devoid of talent, a total sh!t show the year before (24/7 showed them a full 8 spots below the Gophers in talent), played a relatively equal schedule (although by all measures their SOS was much higher than ours, but they did NOT have to face the juggernaut Maryland Terrapins like we did) and made it to a bowl. Which they won. Against a Pac12 team.

Looking forward to fewer excuses and more performance on the field this year from Fleck.

Spoofin, based on his interview with Sid you might want to add the following to your signature line:

#helped Eagles win SB
#100% turn over of new coaches working with me in year 1 is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom