Meltdown in Happy Valley: Penn State 61 Shots / Minnesota 15 shots

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
Penn State 5 and Minnesota 1. That was a pathetically awesome meltdown.

I'm sure one poster on here has a five paragraph explanation of why everything is okay!

Ufda....didn't realize it was that bad tonight. Hopefully Saturday they can regroup. Long 24 hours to think about it though.

Yesterday I was optimistic enough to order first round tickets...seems silly now.

Lucia has got to go. (covering up my nuts and head from the soon to be onslaught from a certain GH poster)

I'm sure one poster on here has a five paragraph explanation of why everything is okay!

I do in fact have at least 4, but I'm sure I could stretch it out to 5 paragraphs explanation as to why this "could" mean everything is ok. But I'll save it for after the 2nd game. Because it's all meaningless if we lose the 2nd game. We lose the 2nd game and I'll fall into a wait and see mode.

Lucia has got to go. (covering up my nuts and head from the soon to be onslaught from a certain GH poster)

I'll just ask you 2 questions GopherJack. Will your opinion change if the Gophers win a Natl Title this year? And 2nd question, who are your Top 3 candidates to replace him.

If the Gophers lose again tomorrow you'll be getting a refund.

A refund doesn't erase the memory of the Gopher three minute power play requiring our best efforts just getting the puck across the blue line. Then a Penn State bully would take it away and ice it.

If we have a play-off sleepwalk like this at Mariucci...

5-2 uninspired loss. 4th place gone. Yea, Lucia is our guy.

Top Bottom