The Gopher O-Line has a twitter now: MINNESOTA MOVERS

Paul Allen has been using Minnesota Moving Company for the Vikings for around 10 years. Real original.

Paul Allen has been using Minnesota Moving Company for the Vikings for around 10 years. Real original.

No kidding. I'd suggest Anthracite People Eaters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm sure most of them don't even know who Paul Allen is.

They could have used Minnesota Maulers but I used that for one of my fantasy football teams about 15 years ago so that wouldn't be very original either.

I don't care, as long as they are.... "nasty"....

Shouldn't you develop a track record or reputation before you create a catchy name for yourself? To me this just seems to highlight the priority of this staff, marketing over substance. Hope that changes over the next few years.

First I've heard of this. Glad to see someone getting it out there if it has been around. If this is the name that was picked 10 years ago, or adopted somewhat, stick with it and build on it if it is a decent name.

Nicknames.
It is what the kids like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gophers are the original Minnesota football team. They can call this twitter the Minnesota Movers all day long, 7 days a week if they want to.

I'm sure Paul is very upset.

I'm sure that other than PJ Fleck, Paul doesn't know who anyone is that's currently affiliated with Gopher football. I'd expect someone who works for a coach that's all about witty catchphrases and witty acronyms to be a little more original, that's all.

Plus, there's no nickname cooler than one that you give to yourself.

Top Bottom