2018-2019 season ticket renewal/cancellation thread

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I’m back in for two seats. Missed one home game all season (was out of town for a wedding) and really enjoyed having a lot going on during late fall/winter. Obviously the season didn’t go well but some games were a blast.

Hoping for better seats and all that. Will decide if I want to pay more when the time comes.

In for mine. Can only make 3-4 with my schedule of going all over the map to other games.

Volleyball or Men's Basketball?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Our group of five will keep at this til we get it right.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Funny you ask. Actually jumped in for a pair of volleyball tickets as well. Best value of any ticket in this market and I don't think its close! Around $10 per ticket, per match. I think high schools charge around $8 per adult.

Our group of five will keep at this til we get it right.

Yes sir, but here's gratitude that we won't have a truncated schedule next year. Why do they keep wanting their money earlier and earlier? My response to their survey about wanting to know the schedule before buying the tickets was ignored. Being ignored is the story of my life.

Yes sir, but here's gratitude that we won't have a truncated schedule next year. Why do they keep wanting their money earlier and earlier? My response to their survey about wanting to know the schedule before buying the tickets was ignored. Being ignored is the story of my life.

I remember when we didn't pay til late summer.

In for year 28 of BB and year 13 of VB

I remember when we didn't pay til late summer.

To be fair, if you waited to renew until the end of the period, and took the 4 month option, you'd be paying 1/4 in May, 1/4 in June, 1/4 in July and a 1/4 in August.

Top Bottom