Gaston didn't play?

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
This is according to the ESPN box score. Is this correct?

Correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't play. I was at the game. He was introduced before the game, talk after but didn't see the court.

Used to be seniors started on senior day. Now Richie just doesn't even play them.

Used to be seniors started on senior day. Now Richie just doesn't even play them.

Are you joking? Konate started and played a lot of minutes until he fouled out. I am sure Gas would have seen the court if we would have been able to put the game away in the last minute or so.

Last year, we killed Nebraska and Darrin Haugh saw minutes at the end of the game. Idiotic post.

I've always been a fan of starting every senior (walk-ons included) on Senior Day. Even if you yank them at the first stoppage, it's always been a cool tradition and I think some schools still honor this?

Especially in a lost season, I would've given this treatment to Gas last night.

This is according to the ESPN box score. Is this correct?

Yeah I found that very curious. It’s no secret Diedhou was given an open door to transfer and never took it. I wonder if the coaches do him no favors because of it.

You know...there WAS a point in the game where we were up by 20. Might have been a good opportunity for GD to sub in for a few seconds there.

Did EE start on senior night? I recall there being some talk about how Papa Eliason wanted to rip Tubby's head off.

I would have started him for the first couple of minutes... regardless, he wasn't upset. When Dupree got the and one dunk he was the first one off the bench and on the floor celebrating.

Did EE start on senior night? I recall there being some talk about how Papa Eliason wanted to rip Tubby's head off.

I would have started him for the first couple of minutes... regardless, he wasn't upset. When Dupree got the and one dunk he was the first one off the bench and on the floor celebrating.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400595559

EE started, but only played 4 minutes total and poured in 2 points. Mo Walker, also a senior that season, DIDN'T start but played 31 minutes and scored a career-high 26 points with 11 rebounds.

EE's dad was clearly in a rage of confusion if he went after Tubby.

EE's dad was clearly in a rage of confusion if he went after Tubby.

Yeah, got that right.

This guy?

latest

Diedhiou got an education here, and that's great. He was one of the worst basketball players to ever wear the uniform... I don't feel too bad he didn't get some minutes during the last home game. He has played more minutes this year than last but that's not a good thing for the team.

Pitino was trying to win the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the players could hold a lead, Gaston would have played, and Mason could have gotten a decent ovation before the end of the game.

Gaston may be a symbol of Richard's integrity. If ever a scholarship player could have been "run off" it was him, and he wasn't. He got an education, was a good teammate, and never made any news we didn't want to hear.

Diedhiou got an education here, and that's great. He was one of the worst basketball players to ever wear the uniform... I don't feel too bad he didn't get some minutes during the last home game. He has played more minutes this year than last but that's not a good thing for the team.

Agreed. I wish he got to get some minutes on senior night, but i dont know about everyone else, but i was over it after the horn went off and we won!

FWIW, I'll miss Gaston and BK. Neither really belonged on a Big Ten team but they didn't seem to care. After every 3, Gas was up and cheering. BK gave everything he had (especially 5 hard fouls) and seemed to really love being a Gopher. At the end of the day, I respect and appreciate them.

Top Bottom