***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!*** SENIOR NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

Reaction score
The Barn outta be rocking tonight as we entertain rival Iowa and say goodbye to three seniors. I hope the crowd shows their appreciation for Nate, Bakary and Gaston. And hopefully we end this dreadful losing streak by beating The Fran.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing Iowa can do is score, and one thing the Gophers can't do is defend, so it's a mistake to think this'll be an easy game. As I posted in the Wisconsin game thread, the last time the Gophs looked good and choked on the road (Michigan), they came home and laid an egg.

One thing Iowa can do is score, and one thing the Gophers can't do is defend, so it's a mistake to think this'll be an easy game. As I posted in the Wisconsin game thread, the last time the Gophs looked good and choked on the road (Michigan), they came home and laid an egg.

Iowa usually doesn't score as well on the road so we've got that going for us which is nice. Scored 73 or less in 5 of 7 BT road games. They've scored 81 or more in 5 of 7 home games.

Of course now they'll probably put up 100+ tonight because I said this.

I wonder if they will include Fitz as well. I seem to remember the broadcasts have referred to him as a senior when he was starting.

I wonder if they will include Fitz as well. I seem to remember the broadcasts have referred to him as a senior when he was starting.

I've been wondering if he was going to hang it up after this season due to the injuries. Maybe that's why they recently offered another big man recruit? I have no inside knowledge or anything, just a hunch.

The over/under for replies on this thread is 450. :p

Not sure why he(Fitz) didn't play last game....anyone know?

Where has this Konate been? He's been a different player these past few games.

Hurt back to passing up open 3's. Sigh.

Where has this Konate been? He's been a different player these past few games.

He has small spurts like this. But never maintains it. He can play D. He just can't catch. Or rebound. Or shoot.

Where has this defense been? Is Molinari there in a chicken suit?

Fran might stroke out before this is over.

He has small spurts like this. But never maintains it. He can play D. He just can't catch. Or rebound. Or shoot.

He certainly isn't playing with stone hands tonight. He's scooping up every rebound that comes near him.

I tune in and it's 19-2 Gophers. Nice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And then we go 5 minutes without scoring again.

How do we go from looking so good to so bad in the matter of minutes?

Fran spends more time coaching the refs than he does his players

He certainly isn't playing with stone hands tonight. He's scooping up every rebound that comes near him.

Indeed he is. Konate is fine. We need to see more of Washington and more of Fitzgerald.

Top Bottom