***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!*** SENIOR NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't buy a basket right now.
They've been getting good looks too.

Two teams who presently suck on offense.
I wish our kids would back cut and attack the basket rather than run around the arc, but I am resigned to the fact that Tino just doesn't care about movement away from the ball.

Stop watching. They’ve sucked since you tuned in.

0 points in the last 7 minutes.
It took RP putting his foot down to change that. Why it took seven minutes to do so, I have no idea.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Apparently Fitz fouled his elbow with his face.

How is that not a flagarant? I’ve seen much less called.

Please play Washington more than McBrayer in the second half.

It's so good to hear the "airball! airball!" chant I started 20 years ago still being used against Iowa. ;)

Choking a 20 point lead would be a fitting end to this season.

You invent the internet too?

U of Mn, arguably can argue it did. Google "Gopher" and see what comes up. Or at least they were right there in the beginning of it all and had an impact on it.

I've been irritated with Murphy tonight. Striking contrast with Happ the other night. Every time Happ got double and tripled he immediately passed to the open man. Murphy in contrast is going one on two or three.

Now to see if our offense can function in the last 5 minutes.

Seems like all too often we miss shots and have absolutely no one attempting to rebound, or even inside the arc. Guess that's what happens when just jacking up long range shots.

U of Mn, arguably can argue it did. Google "Gopher" and see what comes up. Or at least they were right there in the beginning of it all and had an impact on it.
+1 It's too bad ICANN went with http instead of gopher.

Top Bottom