***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!*** SENIOR NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's an idiot and is just trying to invent controversy. I doubt anyone's ready to take a chance on Murphy yet, and IW definitely needs another year in school, first.
There's always the D League or Europe or...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

+1 It's too bad ICANN went with http instead of gopher.

UMn wanted to charge money to use our technology, and internet users, if you could call them that at that time, didn't want to have to pay for it, lol. UMn basically dropped the ball on that, didn't realize how significant the technology was going to end up being.

We still had an alum coin the phrase "surfing the web" lol

What's with our 50 yard Hail Mary inbounds play to the backcourt every single time?

There's always the D League or Europe or...

Yeah, IF they didn't have a great team with tons of potential to come back to next season, DUH!!!

They are both going to be leaders on the first team to legitimately get past the 1st round of the NCAA tournament since 1990

UMn wanted to charge money to use our technology, and internet users, if you could call them that at that time, didn't want to have to pay for it, lol. UMn basically dropped the ball on that, didn't realize how significant the technology was going to end up being.

We still had an alum coin the phrase "surfing the web" lol

Plus part of the story of Gopher’s demise was the the developers being pulled off the project to create the back end system that Dr Najarian needed to track his clinical trials.

Feed the ball to Konate, help him get his first double double EVER, in his last home game!!! :)

Plus part of the story of Gopher’s demise was the the developers being pulled off the project to create the back end system that Dr Najarian needed to track his clinical trials.

Well, just another piece of evidence showing that they didn't know the potential of what they had going. Kind of like how they let one of the most incredible college football programs of all time just go to waste and die and wither on the branch, for no good reason.

Should McBrayer even be playing right now? Yet he gets a steal and a basket, this late in a game. And Pitino haters love to claim this team doesn't put forth any effort?

Imagine if we had our full lineup, knowing now what IW has been capable of in games, even Hurt, the one game Fitz had 4 three pointers, Mason's had some incredible games, Konate with 10 rebounds tonight? We all know Murphy is a stud. McBreyer doing what he's doing hobbled? Imagine if he was healthy? Just add a healthy McBrayer and Coffey to our lineup and how many more games could have been won? That's not even counting Lynch or Curry.

And we only had 12 to play with before Curry went down this year. Going into next year, as it stands, we'll have a full 13 to start with.

13 vs 8-9. Man I can't wait!!!

This has been a painful last 3 minutes.

How is it so damn difficult to get the ball inbounds???

Comical that Mason was called for that foul after what happened last game.

That was a rather pathetic ending to a good game. Blah.

Sucks that they couldn’t put it away so Mason could get an ovation like he deserves.

Good for Nate and the other Seniors. Crappy year, but you don't want to lose your final home game.

We are going to miss Mason big time next year. He was truly a fun player to watch.

Man, no lead is big enough for teams like the Gophers. They did almost everything wrong the last 3 minutes and still won.

Top Bottom