Slow motion video of Davison tripping Mason

2) with that being said there is no camera angle that shows without a doubt there was contact. Mason got hurt on the play but if you recall it was because he rolled his other ankle prior to the possible trip by Davison, so his momentum was already starting to take him to the ground.

What is comical is how wrong you are with this one. It was obvious. It wasn't on purpose, so at least you were correct with that.

For the "no contact" people, I came across a picture of Nate Mason's bruised leg on Twitter last night, but have been unable to find it since. It was screen grab someone took from one of Nate's own social media accounts (maybe snap chat?) with Nate captioning the pic with something like "I didn't get fouled at the end of the Wisconsin game. SMH".

What is comical is how wrong you are with this one. It was obvious. It wasn't on purpose, so at least you were correct with that.

Some people are just blind.

Here is the Nate Mason leg picture for those who haven't seen it:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here is the Nate Mason leg picture for those who haven't seen it:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But, but...the Zapruder film showed there was no contact!

Davison played basketball and football at Maple Grove (Osseo, Minn), held an ‘A’ average to rank near the top of his class. He earned three Presidential Education Awards and was a National Honor Society member, school site council member.

Davison put in more than 120 hours of volunteer work with youth football and basketball, volunteering throughout the course of the year. As a devoted Christian, Davison went on service trips to Jamaica and Costa Rica.

Yeah, this dude sounds like a real "punk and a thug" to me.

Davison played basketball and football at Maple Grove (Osseo, Minn), held an ‘A’ average to rank near the top of his class. He earned three Presidential Education Awards and was a National Honor Society member, school site council member.

Davison put in more than 120 hours of volunteer work with youth football and basketball, volunteering throughout the course of the year. As a devoted Christian, Davison went on service trips to Jamaica and Costa Rica.

Did you carry his books?

Did he also buy you new kneepads for your anniversary? Sounds like your old ones were worn out.

Can be the nicest guy off the court, and be a cheap shot thug on the court. Not mutually exclusive.

He is definitely not endearing himself to big ten fans outside of Wisc. Not a good look. Who is Bobby Hill?

Bobby Hill his Hank Hill’s son in the show King of the Hill, I thought it was hilarious that they called him that.

hbEVZQ

1. Irrelevant
2. Irrelevant
3. Irrelevant
4. Irrelevant
5. Irrelevant
6. Irrelevant
7. Irrelevant

But go ahead and greet him with another full frontal hug when you see him next.

I thought we were talking about what he does on the basketball court?

Just hard to give him the benefit of the doubt when it's happening multiple times like this.

JP Macura is the same type of player. Plays to the edge of the rules.

If we had Gophers that played that way, we'd love them just as much.

Doesn't change my opinion of Davison, not a huge fan of him because he plays for Wisky.

Ummm...Decker! If you don't get the reference, Decker punched a Badger DB(XBox liberator, etc.) in the nads during a game. IIRC According to Decker, he was responding to the DB jawing, grabbing etc. Wisconsin fans responded in a much more spirited way. I personally give Decker credit. He owned his cheapshot.

After looking at it further, the second one was probably worse. He purposely stuck his elbow into Bridges.

Dirty player. Fits the WI system perfectly. Could care less if he's Christian or did a mission trip in HS; he's a grade-A A$$hole on the court. As a player not sure how you deal with a turd like this. Ignore or punch him out?

Dirty player. Fits the WI system perfectly. Could care less if he's Christian or did a mission trip in HS; he's a grade-A A$$hole on the court. As a player not sure how you deal with a turd like this. Ignore or punch him out?

Another atypical response to a homegrown, four-star player who chose your biggest rival to play for. I wouldn't expect anything less if the tables were turned.

Another atypical response to a homegrown, four-star player who chose your biggest rival to play for. I wouldn't expect anything less if the tables were turned.

Honestly, even if they go to the u of m...pretty much everyone in the history of maple grove is a tool

Because so many 4-stars from Minnesota have gone to Wisconsin? I'm sure he's a nice kid off the court, but on the court he's a cheap, dirty player. If you aren't aware of that, you haven't been watching.

Because so many 4-stars from Minnesota have gone to Wisconsin? I'm sure he's a nice kid off the court, but on the court he's a cheap, dirty player. If you aren't aware of that, you haven't been watching.

Jared Berggren and Jon Leuer are the last 4-star Minnesota kids who went to Wisconsin that I can think of, classes of 2008 and 2007 respectively. I wouldn’t say Gopher fans liked those guys, but I don’t recall people calling them dirty or cheap or dangerous either.

I have no ill will towards Leuer or Taylor who went to Sconi

Davison I had no ill will, but more I watch, more I realize he's a ****** on the court. Tough as nails, good player, yes....but a guy who will try to hurt someone to get a foul call? ******

They would clearly punch him in the pros.

Glad you hate him. He's the kind of guy you hate unless he plays for your team! Really the whole town of Maple Grove? That's a dumb thing to say!

Glad you hate him. He's the kind of guy you hate unless he plays for your team! Really the whole town of Maple Grove? That's a dumb thing to say!

While I wouldn't hate him if he played for MN, he wouldn't be my favorite either. I can't stand guys that constantly flop.

Top Bottom