***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

can't believe no foul on tripping mason

Grayson Allen banned for life if he did that. Wisconsin? Good defense apparently

Great job by Pitino to keep them in this one. What a frickin' disaster of a game. He's just a bad coach.

Christ what a choke job, now I gotta stay up an extra 10 minutes to see them get drilled in OT.

Just when I think I can't hate the Badgers any more.

I wish we played them one more time so we could tell Konate to trip Davidson with his shoulder

Way to go Pitino. You GAVE the game away to a team even scrubbier than ours.

If I was Murphy there I would have thrown the ball at Happ there and walked off the court, his (Murphy) composure amazes me.

Good call refs!. You've come through so solid for the squad here. Pathetic.

I can call these flops coming before Murphy even gets the ball. You would think the officials would occasionally call one.

At some point Washington had to come in. We never went to the hoop. That offense was sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not good enough to overcome playing 5 on 8

4 on 8 if you count gaston

**** you refs! **** you Pritzl! And most importantly huge choke there by Gaston in regulation. You need to get that rebound.

And people around here wonder why some think Pitino shouldn’t get another year. Just watch the last 5 mins in regulation and the OT. Explains it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refs suck. Our offense sucks. And we got out-coached. Again.

I blame Pitino for this. He recruited Konate and Gaston.

Ok this is straight up terrible. We always blow it at end. Coaching??

Any way you slice it, these are two absolute crap teams out there, with referees to match.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Ok this is straight up terrible. We always blow it at end. Coaching??

Doesn’t matter. He isn’t going anywhere. Anyone who discusses it is just venting. Let them vent.

Idk why Washington wasn't in the game for the last 10 minutes and ot.

Top Bottom