***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

At least Illikainen doesn't appear to be too much of a miss.

Not sure what it takes for Murphy to get a call. Quick to call offensives on him, though.

Not sure what it takes for Murphy to get a call. Quick to call offensives on him, though.

Yeah it seems like he is always finishing through contact and he appears to be a likable dude.

Illikainen jump shot looks like he should be playing in a 35 and older game!....yikes!

Washington doing his best Nate Mason impression with that free throw line jumper

I love how aggressive Washington can be.

Hack a Happ seems like a pretty good strategy.

How many steals does Washington have now? He's a pocket thief!

Can't have Mason and Murphy on the bench at the same time. Lord.

Washington
Harris
McBrayer
Gaston
Hurt

:(

Tough lineup... Mason and Konate will come in here I assume. Konate is playing well tonight. Gas was lost... totally.

3 of Davison 5 “charge” highlights were blocks

What the heck is Davidson complaining about that call? He was holding onto Konate's leg.

KONATE! I don't care who he rebounds over. As long as he catches the ball.

Tough lineup... Mason and Konate will come in here I assume. Konate is playing well tonight. Gas was lost... totally.

I don't know what the deal is with Fitzgerald if he isn't hurt. Maybe he's getting the Elliot-Buggs-Gilbert treatment.

Washington will be better when surrounded by guys who understand basketball

two straight turnovers trying to throw a pass to Konate. Honestly...

Konate dives out of the way of the assist there

Davison is always trying to draw a charge. I hate that kind of strategy, I get that it is within the rules, but makes him really hateable

2 things that really piss me off about this game....every time Davidson hits the floor it's a foul. Also it's nearing impossible to play a guard position for the goths with stone hands Gas and BK to pass it to with the drive and kick.

Surprising to see that kind of anger out of Konate. He's always seemed stone-faced.

That was a Kevin Love-like outlet pass by hurt

Davison is always trying to draw a charge. I hate that kind of strategy, I get that it is within the rules, but makes him really hateable

Me too. When it's a block it should count as a flagrant for flopping.

Mason needs the ball on every possession...period

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This team has played too well to not win tonight. Let’s close it out!

Top Bottom