***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Horrible no call at the end of reg. and they are tired

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The sad part is Wisconsin played like **** down the stretch. It was just an EPIC choke job by Pitino and us.

At some point Washington had to come in. We never went to the hoop. That offense was sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why pitino didn’t go small ball, if they were doubling Happ what does it matter??

Mason
Washington
Mcbrayer
Hurt
Murphy

Horrible no call at the end of reg. and they are tired

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We were not winning in overtime without Konate.

I still think it’d be better to play Washington than Gaston

Not sure why pitino didn’t go small ball, if they were doubling Happ what does it matter??

Mason
Washington
Mcbrayer
Hurt
Murphy

I agree

Seems to me he was playing seniors tonight, could be intentional

Can't wait for the Pitino show tomorrow. 60 minutes of Gaard asking Richard what his favorite candy is.

We were not winning in overtime without Konate.

I still think it’d be better to play Washington than Gaston

It would have been better to play Washington than Konate as well.

Mason
Washington
Mcbrayer
Hurt
Murphy

That along with Mason’s awful play make it a no-brained. At least by OT for gods sakes.

And people around here wonder why some think Pitino shouldn’t get another year. Just watch the last 5 mins in regulation and the OT. Explains it all.

Yep. Can't pay him a 5 million buyout but sucks we'll have to put up with him prob 2 more years.

Right, when the offense stalled they needed a spark, Washington could have gave them that spark. I would have much prefered him in there to Mcbrayer.

Davidson should have gotten a block there.

“Incidental contact”

Apparently if you don’t intend to commit a foul it is no longer a foul. Davidson getting the Hillary Clinton treatment

Agreed, why not have IW in there? Dupree has looked outmatched

I know he hasn't played the best over these 4 years but seeing Konate on the sidelines like that makes me sad.

And people wonder why Davison never seriously considered Minnesota. This is why.

the handwriting was on the wall once Konate stupidly fouled out on the free throw. If they can find a way to lose at that point, they will. The non-call on the obvious trip on Mason was just the refs' way of letting the Gophers know they were onboard with letting them take the loss.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

The boys played hard- good game plan. Couldn't finish. 8-31 from the field for Mason/ Dupree really hurt. Too many wild drives, but there are not a lot of options out there.

Last time the Gophs choked a game like this on the road, they came home, played like heck, and suffered a disappointing loss.

Somebody needs to tell McBrayer and Mason that basketball is a team game, Pitino sure has no interest in doing it, 7 minutes of forced drives and no credible shots, all from those two. One disciplined possession is all they needed and couldn't come up with it.

The boys played hard- good game plan. Couldn't finish. 8-31 from the field for Mason/ Dupree really hurt. Too many wild drives, but there are not a lot of options out there.

To me that is on the rotation.
You’re playing 4 on 5 on offense. Play small. I’d rather lose 90-88 with Washington and Harris playing than in the low 60s with Konate and Gaston

Top Bottom