***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Happ's flop would have made Bill Laimbeer proud.

No

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Too bad. He's a point guard under control, knowing when to shoot and when to pass. That's a stark difference from Washington who can't seem to figure it out.

Turn on game, see Happ throw a forearm into BKs chest. Foul on BK. See Happ flop with his feet on the restricted line. Foul on Murphy. Turn off game.

Is the announcer talking about how Wisconsin could run the table? Has the only Big Ten game he watched this year the Purdue Wisconsin game?

Credit to Konate for catching that pass and finishing

Konate looked like a young Hakeem on that dunk.

Love seeing Hurt seizing the opportunity. Konate doing a nice job defensively so far and blocking out well. Gets rewarded

Konate going up strong!? He's looked alright tonight.

Every time Hurt has a game like this it's hopeful and frustrating. He shoots 40% from 3 for the year, but almost never does.

Washington making some nifty pays too!

What were you saying about Reuvers? He made us look petty bad twice so far.

What were you saying about Reuvers? He's turned it over twice in a row now.

That’s the sort of bull**** I’m used to seeing go Wisconsin’s way.

That was an entertaining first half. Much better to watch than the past few games.

they are competing. If they can keep up the defensive pressure.

That was an entertaining first half. Much better to watch than the past few games.

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie before. Team with no depth gets tired legs in second half. I hope they can keep up the stamina.

God I hate Wisconsin and the way they play so much. Please just get this win and I will at least have something to be happy about this year.

Too bad. He's a point guard under control, knowing when to shoot and when to pass. That's a stark difference from Washington who can't seem to figure it out.
He has had horrible games. He is just shooting well tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I've seen this movie before. Team with no depth gets tired legs in second half. I hope they can keep up the stamina.

Does Wisconsin have depth? I know at least Trice and King are out.

Do we lead the nation in giving up 3's???

No reason to get tired - the game is not being played at a fast pace and Wisky is not deep either. I can live with Davison taking those threes as we concentrate on Happ. He got hot and that will come and go- stick with the same plan on Happ and see what happens. Good first half. We are outplaying them, they have just hit 7-14 from 3 pt range.

I remember what the deal was with Reuvers. What was the deal with Davison? Did we just not really recruit him?

Top Bottom