***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Ick, the Badgers are on the schedule. Our season is so disappointing, we can't even enjoy the Badgers disappointing season. Of course they get a big win this conference season and we don't. Hard to see how we win anything remaining on the calendar, but if we do, might as well be against them.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ick, the Badgers are on the schedule. Our season is so disappointing, we can't even enjoy the Badgers disappointing season. Of course they get a big win this conference season and we don't. Hard to see how we win anything remaining on the calendar, but if we do, might as well be against them.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do get to watch a couple of other Minnesota boys having ok freshman years. Davison is leading the team in minutes played and averages 11.5 PPG.

Hard to see them wining this one, but if they can't overcome Iowa on Wednesday at home, that's it: I'm not going to any more games this year!

at least Wis will still be under .500 after winning, of course we now join them...

Trying to figure out if gophers have any value here at +275?? UW sucks man, they are hard to watch for me. Gophers are def more talented, is mcbrayer playing??

Trying to figure out if gophers have any value here at +275?? UW sucks man, they are hard to watch for me. Gophers are def more talented, is mcbrayer playing??

I don’t think you have been watching Mn hoops. Mason could go off and Murphy has been consistent, but McBrayer, if he plays is not going to be explosive.

I don’t think you have been watching Mn hoops. Mason could go off and Murphy has been consistent, but McBrayer, if he plays is not going to be explosive.

Idk man I did take the gophers ml small here…think the badgers suck if people around Happ are not hitting jump shots. Mason and Murphy alone can make this game interesting.

If not McBrayer then how about McGruber? is he playing?

More talented? That’s a stretch

Not only are we 1-11 since Lynch/Coffey went out, we're 2-10 against the spread. Against the spread + 5 points, we're still only 3-9. That's downright pathetic. Take Wiscy -7.5.

Not only are we 1-11 since Lynch/Coffey went out, we're 2-10 against the spread. Against the spread + 5 points, we're still only 3-9. That's downright pathetic. Take Wiscy -7.5.

Yes, we're a 7.5 underdog to a 12-16 Wisconsin team and one wonders whether that is still enough. Good Lord this has been a depressing season.

One of the announcers said McBrayer is expected back tonight. Even if he plays 15 minutes, that will help.

Thank God Bakary dribbled that one out.

I'm sorry, but I hope Davison has an inury riddled career. That was a very dangerous way to draw the foul. Basically the inverse of what Pachulia did to Kawhi Leonard last year in the WCF

Michael Hurt scoring 5 of our first 7 points, all according to plan

Hurt leading the team in scoring tonight, just as I predicted.

Hey, maybe there is a future for Hurt!

Love the defensive gameplan so far. Shut down Happ and make someone else beat you.

And how about Hurt!? Maybe he hates the Badgers as much as we do?

The Gopher's defensive intensity on that last WI possession was fantastic but they can't keep up that defensive pace. He needs to make some substitutions.

Meanwhile, someone has to keep Davison from getting the ball.

Love the defensive gameplan so far. Shut down Happ and make someone else beat you.

And how about Hurt!? Maybe he hates the Badgers as much as we do?

Gotta think he gets frustrated that whenever the press talks about MN players, he always gets left out of the conversation. Everyone talks about how great Davison and Revuvers are even though they joined the dark side and Hurt gets zero credit for staying home.

Gotta think he gets frustrated that whenever the press talks about MN players, he always gets left out of the conversation. Everyone talks about how great Davison and Revuvers are even though they joined the dark side and Hurt gets zero credit for staying home.

Ane he's 10x better than Reuvers, too

Looking like he could be putting up a career game.

Anyone else wishing Davison was a Gopher?

Top Bottom