***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That's the best you could do? Man....we want to lost this game.....

Pritzl is another one of those guys who isn't good enough to play for the Gophers.

To be fair, this is one of the top 5 worst gopher teams in my lifetime and his team is in a dogfight at home

The stripes can barely contain their excitement calling it Wisconsin ball.

Awful officiating. That has to be a foul in one of the three guys

Jeezus we look SCARED! Somebody step up and make a play!

I wonder why we stopped running any semblance of an offense up 58-51 with 5 and change to play, this has been dreadful to watch down the stretch.

The guys can't pass the ball fast enough. Nobody wants to be the MAN

Awful officiating. That has to be a foul in one of the three guys

I think part of our issue is we’re drivin to the hoop and trying to draw contact and they just aren’t calling a ton of fouls this game

Honestly.....the refs have called it pretty fair imo.

Not sure anyone has said it isn’t fair.
They have been bad both ways. For instance when Konate ran over happ there they didn’t call a foul

Gophers offense: Run around the arc, parallel to the rim, for 24 seconds and then try score one on one in the last 6 seconds.

Haven't gotten a defensive rebound in a while either (that doesn't help)

I think part of our issue is we’re drivin to the hoop and trying to draw contact and they just aren’t calling a ton of fouls this game

I was talking on the loose ball how happ tackled Murphy and Konate tackles both. Has to be a foul on Konate, happ, or Murphy. Don’t care which one.

There's the BK we know. Slapping the ball around aimlessly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Honestly.....the refs have called it pretty fair imo.

If you don't count the usual Wiscy push-offs and chicken wings. But that was still some enthusiasm on the last two OOB calls.

Gophers offense: Run around the arc, parallel to the rim, for 24 seconds and then try score one on one in the last 6 seconds.

Except for the last possession where we posted up Murphy with 15 left on shot clock and he got his shot blocked with 9 second on shot clock. Quit lying.

Spoke too soon. Konate just can't do that.

Of course. At least make a 3 and put us out of our misery.

I was talking on the loose ball how happ tackled Murphy and Konate tackles both. Has to be a foul on Konate, happ, or Murphy. Don’t care which one.

I don’t disagree but up until they intentionally fouled Murphy, there were only 13 total fouls called in the second half. Just a lot of contact in general being allowed

Actually it was good we fouled, right?

No

That play right there is exactly why you should never foul.
Make them hit a tough shot. Fouling is the only way you give yourself a chance to lose in regulation.

Top Bottom