Shooter: MN State-Mankato HC Todd Hoffner makes $135,867 per year

That is about what I expect a very good DII coach to be making and I agree that it isn't particularly newsworthy. If Shooter has a beef about what PJF is making, this doesn't help his cause one bit.

Shooter is just jealous because he still makes $15 an hour plus all he can drink for free...

My Jr High Basketball coach made $20 a game.

I wonder if there's a clause in his contract that limits what he's allowed to record on his phone.

Hoffner is a piece of work. A few years ago, a player rear ended him when they were driving into the practice facility. He filed a lawsuit against the other player claiming a neck injury. I believe the case was settled out of court with the player's insurance company.

Hoffner is a piece of work. A few years ago, a player rear ended him when they were driving into the practice facility. He filed a lawsuit against the other player claiming a neck injury. I believe the case was settled out of court with the player's insurance company.

Would it have been acceptable if that person had been a stranger?

A nice living in Mankato, but I was a little surprised it wasn't more. I doubt the program makes much money, but it definitely shows why the goal for almost all is to move up to FBS.

Filed a lawsuit or an insurance claim? An insurance claim would be pretty standard in that situation and typically would just be settled with the insurance company.

Sounds to me like he sued the insurance company because they did what insurance companies sometimes do, cheat people from being properly compensated. I don't see a big problem here.

Top Bottom