***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Doesn’t matter who is missing from the Gophers the talent level and athleticism difference between these two teams is something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t think it matters that 4 of the top 7 talented players are out when comparing the two teams?

So...that's what moving without the ball looks like. Easy, open 3s. I sure wish we did something other than the Globetrotter weave.

I'm with you. Moving the ball around the perimeter with no cuts or movement to the basket accomplishes nothing.

This is such a mismatch it’s not even funny.

4 people watching the guy with the ball. That's one h3ll of an offensive scheme, Tino! D@mnit move your f&cking @$$ when you don't have the d@mn ball!!!

No, its easier to make hyperbolic statements

Try an convince yourself otherwise but Sparty has two players expected to be top 10 NBA picks

Even with Lynch, Coffey and McBrayer the Gophers not even close to matching Michigan St’s athleticism.

Suck me. You're happy with this?

Where’s the eye roll emoji? We both know the answer to this. We’ve both heard my rebuttal about the 4 of or top 6 out, we know you’ll come back with something about Pitino not building depth, I’ll say it’s a mistake in year one, and you’ll circle back with an insult on the coach and players.

So our talent level doesn’t drop signifactly from Reggie Lynch to Bakary Konate? Amir Coffey to Michael Hurt? Interesting.

It doesn’t matter who is missing Michigan St way more talented. It’s pretty easy to see.

Try an convince yourself otherwise but Sparty has two players expected to be top 10 NBA picks

Even with Lynch, Coffey and McBrayer the Gophers not even close to matching Michigan St’s athleticism.

Disagree. Lynch is better than Nick Ward, Coffey is very athletic when healthy as is Curry. Mcbrayer is no slouch. I'm not saying that we are more athletic, but I won't agree that it's not even close.

Dakich is absolutely right there -- this is a bad lineup out there. Who's going to score?

With this time out and my California math, I claim that we are on pace to hold MS to under 83 points.

It doesn’t matter who is missing Michigan St way more talented. It’s pretty easy to see.

I don’t know how it’s easy to see when a lot of our talent isn’t even playing.

Murphy really struggles inside against length. As good as he is, he’s not an NBA player now.

I turned it on late and was pleasantly surprised we were only losing by 13. This is where we are. It's hard to measure this short-handed, yes, but Mason and Murphy combining for 8 points per half mean we'd be screwed at full strength too.

Can't fault the guys' effort level, especially inside. they're so outmanned, there's not really much they can do. With that said, this is possibly the worst perimeter defensive team I've ever seen suit up in maroon and gold.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Prove me wrong...if we had our four missing guys active and healthy...we'd be ahead at the half. I'm very confident the mood on the board would be totally different. It would definitely be two Top 10 teams in the country battling.

Prove me wrong...if we had our four missing guys active and healthy...we'd be ahead at the half. I'm very confident the mood on the board would be totally different. It would definitely be two Top 10 teams in the country battling.

There's zero reason to believe we'd be ahead or ranked, much less top 10.

I think it’s impossible to know.

That's fair. But being that we were never ranked in the top 10 even with Lynch/Coffey/McBrayer/etc. I think it's fair to say that any speculation that we would be top 10 right now is at least a stretch based on wishful thinking.

That's fair. But being that we were never ranked in the top 10 even with Lynch/Coffey/McBrayer/etc. I think it's fair to say that any speculation that we would be top 10 right now is at least a stretch based on wishful thinking.

Agree, but I think this would have been a very close game no matter where we were ranked if we were at full strength.

Hell ya BK! Ward with that bish stuff blocking the shot after the whistle and BK comes in and slams it. Ward is a punk

Can’t speak to having Curry, but before all went sideways, they were 53rd in the rpi after the I’ll game and still a below average defensive team. There is zero chance with a full season of lynch/Coffey/McBrayer with the big ten this bad that they would be a top 10 team.

He said there was zero reason to believe this team would even be ranked.

Top Bottom