***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
With #2 Michigan State in the house, The Barn outta be rocking. The Spartans have won 8 straight. The Gophers have lost 7 straight. Something has to give, well, not really, but it sure would be fun to pull the upset.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With #2 Michigan State in the house, The Barn outta be rocking. The Spartans have won 8 straight. The Gophers have lost 7 straight. Something has to give, well, not really, but it sure would be fun to pull the upset.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you can bet that the squad will be excited to take a shot at them, hopefully everything goes right and they have a shot inside of 10 minutes, it would be super fun, Go Gophers!

I recall when the schedule came out looking at this game and thinking it could decide the Big Ten championship between the Gophers and Sparty. Sigh.

I hope the Barn is rocking, but these 8PM starts are just death. Rows and rows of people who work for a living and who'll be pouring coffee over a corpse the next morning.

I hope the Barn is rocking, but these 8PM starts are just death. Rows and rows of people who work for a living and who'll be pouring coffee over a corpse the next morning.

As one of the most western schools in the conference, it makes some good sense. But yes, I'm considering investing in an IV drip that can filter coffee directly to my veins.

Yep. It'll look like a typical Homer Simpson day.
1f74ce6e148268e301d33e7cdae0b7b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes/no on sign ideas for tonight.

1) Izzo Knew

2) striked instead of underline
Haiti
Africa
Michigan State

3)
265 Minors
1 "Doctor"
MSU Knew or Thanks MSU or Izzo Knew

4) Stop Raping Gymnasts (probably too edgy)

I'm hoping for a close game but I have a feeling Michigan State will run away with it through the first 10 minutes of the first half.

“When you lose to Middle Tennessee, that’s a tough week. I don’t know. I have an understanding of what’s going on the best I can, and I’m just gonna handle it by working, keeping my mouth shut and doing my job. And when the time comes, I’ll address the things that I need to address.”

1) Izzo Knew

Haiti
Africa
Michigan State

3)
265 Minors
1 "Doctor"

1 and 3

1) Izzo Knew

Haiti
Africa
Michigan State

3)
265 Minors
1 "Doctor"

They’re all good. I want Izzo to actually answer some questions. I will not be able to root for them in March like I usually do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight will be all Sparty. Even if we had a full squad, we wouldn't match up with MSUs bigs. They would have destroyed us down low and tonight will be brutal with Bridges, Ward and Schilling having there way. Bakary will foul out. Gaston, if he can play, will foul out. Murphy will foul out. This game will not be pretty.

received_10215979822428235.jpg

If anyone wants to steal it from the wall that security took it from outside gate please do sneak it in. It's too soon apparently

View attachment 5394

If anyone wants to steal it from the wall that security took it from outside gate please do sneak it in. It's too soon apparently

:clap: :clap:Do what I did last year, I made a sign inside from one of the team posters and a pen. I got it taken away though. There was an obnoxious state fan in front of me, my sign said "this guy sucks" with an arrow pointing at the guy in front of me.

Where is the radio coverage of the game?

Unreal. The dakich curse.

A team that can dominate us inside is 5-5 from three land? Not fair. Can we tie one hand behind their back and see if we can keep it close?

So...that's what moving without the ball looks like. Easy, open 3s. I sure wish we did something other than the Globetrotter weave.

Our funnel defense is working to perfection.

Doesn’t matter who is missing from the Gophers the talent level and athleticism difference between these two teams is something else.

We would have 2 players on MSU 10 deep. Thanks, Lil' Richie. But look out next year, we're gunning for 8 B10 wins.

Unofficial poll:

Michigan State scores more or less than 100 points?
I'm taking the over.

We would have 2 players on MSU 10 deep. Thanks, Lil' Richie. But look out next year, we're gunning for 8 B10 wins.

Just find something else to do then blame someone else for your apparent misery.

Top Bottom