Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Evidence that you are name calling is in this thread and the budget one. First posts I read today you went straight to name calling.
    Well, since I started the thread, you canít mean ďfirst posts I readĒ. This was my second:

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Itís a typo. A key stroke error. I suppose youíve never made one. The fact that I noted myself should be an indication that I knew I misspelled it. But no.

    Like everything else, a conservative making a simple error is a grievous one and magnified by your hyper-partisan viewpoint.
    Then Bad said this to me:

    Spelling and grammar have never been strong points on the Right. Don't take it so hard.
    I donít know about you, but that seems like a base level insult to me. So I respond by saying that ďthe left is great at being d-bagsĒ

    Regarding the Budget thread, you better read again. After making some serious posts in a conversation with some of my Liberal friends, you posted on page 3 after my 9th post:

    Blame the voters? You are such a joke.
    On my next post to you (about my 12th post), I asked you:

    And can you disagree without being an idiot?
    I went on to post several more serious posts, and stroker decided to chime in:

    Holy hell. Just when I thought that you'd hit the pinnacle of stupidity......you post this bull$hit.
    And I responded:

    Oh good. The idiot showed up. That should improve the dialogue of this thread.
    Then Truthseeker decided to join the insulting:

    Good lord you are brain dead.
    It continued from there, including TS insulting Howie, but the worst I said was that TS had his head up his @ss. I would consider that a even response.

    You either ignored many of my first posts or you are lying to yourself or you know you are wrong and just wonít admit it. Iíll go with #3.

    Three posters hit me with insults and responded with equal insults. I didnít start it, as I said. Now that Iíve wasted my time proving you wrong, can we just move on?


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Eagan, MN
    Posts
    6,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Iíd prefer America the Beautiful, myself. The current one is a snapshot of a time long ago, and needs an update.
    America the Beautiful - easier to sing, and more poetic.
    Follow me on twitter: @skiumahgopher

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Iíd prefer America the Beautiful, myself. The current one is a snapshot of a time long ago, and needs an update.
    Agreed; I prefer it also. Itís.......inclusive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The Constitution is pretty old too. Is that outdated? Some Democrats seem to think so.
    Nah...conservatives are the ones running promoting amendments like the right to bear arms. Why do you guys hate the original constitution?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Ouch! I wonder if there are criteria for the different categories. I'd hate to think it's just capricious.
    Capricious?

    I like that word; Iím stealing it. Itís now my word because you never used it for me to steal. I was mad but now Iím happy, you thought I wouldnít steal it but I did. I did so because Iím.......CAPRICIOUS!!!🤪


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    12,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Capricious?

    I like that word; I’m stealing it. It’s now my word because you never used it for me to steal. I was mad but now I’m happy, you thought I wouldn’t steal it but I did. I did so because I’m.......CAPRICIOUS!!!��


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds like something one would say before they started singing a show tune.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    That sounds like something one would say before they started singing a show tune.
    My man, I love expanding my horizons. I also love show tunes......donít judge me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    12,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    My man, I love expanding my horizons. I also love show tunes......don’t judge me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to have a hard time reading your posts now and not hear them as you singing.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Nah...conservatives are the ones running promoting amendments like the right to bear arms. Why do you guys hate the original constitution?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Founding Fathers saw flaws in the proposed US Constitution. The Bill of Rights was proposed prior to the ratification of the “original” Constitution and those amendments were ratified into the Constitution the year following its ratification, which in those times, was lightening quick.

    IMO, the Founding Fathers made improvements. Don’t you trust their judgment?

  10. #40

    Default The Star Spangeled Banner is a great and beautiful national anthem...

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    The Founding Fathers saw flaws in the proposed US Constitution. The Bill of Rights was proposed prior to the ratification of the ďoriginalĒ Constitution and those amendments were ratified into the Constitution the year following its ratification, which in those times, was lightening quick.

    IMO, the Founding Fathers made improvements. Donít you trust their judgment?
    Trust their judgements? Abso freaking lutely. And you know what I respect most? The fact they left open the possibility for more amendments! Iím kinda thinking they did it in case ...... I donít know......we wanted to make an amendment?

    Like maybe because we advanced past single shot musket guns or developed technology that would allow for a pimple faced kid with no military training to smoke an entire regimen of the most experienced infantrymen of their day or one pilot in one plane who could rule the known world during their time. Smart bunch of white dudes if you really think about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Trust their judgements? Abso freaking lutely. And you know what I respect most? The fact they left open the possibility for more amendments! Iím kinda thinking they did it in case ...... I donít know......we wanted to make an amendment?

    Like maybe because we advanced past single shot musket guns or developed technology that would allow for a pimple faced kid with no military training to smoke an entire regimen of the most experienced infantrymen of their day or one pilot in one plane who could rule the known world during their time. Smart bunch of white dudes if you really think about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the one that says people canít own people. I like direct election of Senators. I like that citizens can vote whatever their gender.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    I like the one that says people canít own people. I like direct election of Senators. I like that citizens can vote whatever their gender.
    I like them also....especially the whole canít own people thing (I only wear gotten. Picking cotton is not my thing). Iím just not sure KFG would like them so I went with something conservatives would slap their mama if even the GOP tried to do away with.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Well, since I started the thread, you can’t mean “first posts I read”. This was my second:



    Then Bad said this to me:



    I don’t know about you, but that seems like a base level insult to me. So I respond by saying that “the left is great at being d-bags”

    Regarding the Budget thread, you better read again. After making some serious posts in a conversation with some of my Liberal friends, you posted on page 3 after my 9th post:



    On my next post to you (about my 12th post), I asked you:



    I went on to post several more serious posts, and stroker decided to chime in:



    And I responded:



    Then Truthseeker decided to join the insulting:



    It continued from there, including TS insulting Howie, but the worst I said was that TS had his head up his @ss. I would consider that a even response.

    You either ignored many of my first posts or you are lying to yourself or you know you are wrong and just won’t admit it. I’ll go with #3.

    Three posters hit me with insults and responded with equal insults. I didn’t start it, as I said. Now that I’ve wasted my time proving you wrong, can we just move on?
    My god you are really butt hurt by me calling you out on name calling. You prove me right with your last paragraph, you insulted 3 people. And I'll stick to my statement that you have likely called someone a name first since it's such a common tactic for you. I'm not going back through all the threads, I'm positive it's true. Next time it happens I'll make sure to note it to you.
    Who hates iowa?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,003
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Spelling and grammar have never been strong points on the Right. Don't take it so hard.
    Neither has civil engineering and bridge safety on the left.
    Kingdom Warriors

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    12,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Neither has civil engineering and bridge safety on the left.
    It wasn't meant as a base-level insult; just some needling. Still not sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •