Handy Holly leaves team

If you're ranking possible reasons for a guy transferring, I would say that his position coach leaving could be a possible factor.

Being homesick could be a possible factor.

"Doesn't like the direction of the program" could be a possible factor.

"Doesn't get along with his teammates" could be a possible factor.

"After spending a year at MN, thinks PJ Fleck is a BS artist" could be a possible factor.

"Couldn't take a MN Winter" could be a possible factor.

"Thinks MN girls are fat" could be a possible factor.

"Pending EOAA Investigation" could be a possible factor.

"Read Gopher Hole, and is so disgusted he decided to transfer" could be a possible factor.

If you're ranking possible reasons for a guy transferring, I would say that his position coach leaving could be a possible factor.

"After spending a year at MN, thinks PJ Fleck is a BS artist" could be a possible factor.

"Read Gopher Hole, and is so disgusted he decided to transfer" could be a possible factor.

So there are reasons besides "home sick" and "because of coaches"? Huh, JG will be floored.

I'll also point out you left off perhaps the most common reason kids transfer - and to be clear, I am not speculating that is why KHH left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kid’s dad said he wants to be closer to home yet for some posters for whatever reason that simply can’t be the truth.

..... Why do you care what I think?
- if you don’t want people to care what you think, then why do you post? Because we shouldn’t care about your opinion, so don’t waste our time!

.... I don't care what you think - should I?
- and if you don’t care what other people think, then why do you even read GH? Because you don’t care about our opinions, so don’t waste your time!

Reply posted about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Linguist had been on the U of M staff for about 2 weeks before KHH committed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't commit to us because of his undying relationship to coach Mo.

Likewise, KHH arrived in June. So he got to know coach Mo for about 7 months. Again, is it at all likely that he forged such an eternal bond with a new coach in 7 months that he couldn't imagine carrying on without him and decided to head home?

Sure JG. Keep your eyes closed. This 19 year old kid missed Mom so much he gave up big time PT and possibly starting for a B1G team. Sounds reasonable. 20% chance, Max. They never planned to RS Silver either - remember how stupid that post of mine was too. I seem to have a lot of those.

You continue to be the biggest stooge in all of Gopher land.

It has been a crappy winter and not all kids from the south dig this weather. Quit trying to take things like this as an opportunity to knock the coaching staff.

You continue to be the biggest stooge in all of Gopher land.

It has been a crappy winter and not all kids from the south dig this weather. Quit trying to take things like this as an opportunity to knock the coaching staff.

Again, how did I knock the coaching staff? Never said or implied that is why he left. I said there are a number of reasons more likely than being home sick. I'm baffled why this bothers so many.

Again, how did I knock the coaching staff? Never said or implied that is why he left. I said there are a number of reasons more likely than being home sick. I'm baffled why this bothers so many.

Why do you keep replying to posters calling you a stooge if you don't care what they think? It's o.k. to not always have the last word. [...waiting for you to reply so you can have the last word...]

Why do you keep replying to posters calling you a stooge if you don't care what they think? It's o.k. to not always have the last word. [...waiting for you to reply so you can have the last word...]

Well, Urbandale, I couldn't care less if someone agrees with me, but I do care when JG and Tail accuse me of saying something I most certainly did not.

I am still puzzled why my take on this is so offensive. Maybe KHH's Dad could be upset since I said I don't believe him - but who else have I "knocked" by saying I'm not buying the home sick reason? I'm not the one who called other posters stupid, class idiot, or a stooge in this thread when I didn't agree with them. We will see where KHH lands.

Well, Urbandale, I couldn't care less if someone agrees with me, but I do care when JG and Tail accuse me of saying something I most certainly did not.

I am still puzzled why my take on this is so offensive. Maybe KHH's Dad could be upset since I said I don't believe him - but who else have I "knocked" by saying I'm not buying the home sick reason? I'm not the one who called other posters stupid, class idiot, or a stooge in this thread when I didn't agree with them. We will see where KHH lands.

It appears everyone is tired of your schtick and you should find a new hobby...

It appears everyone is tired of your schtick and you should find a new hobby...

I like Spoofin's posts. Great entertainment value, and much better than the company line often regurgitated by posters here.

Why is the first reaction in any GH thread to go conspiracy theory?

So there are reasons besides "home sick" and "because of coaches"? Huh, JG will be floored.

I'll also point out you left off perhaps the most common reason kids transfer - and to be clear, I am not speculating that is why KHH left.

I don’t think he was going to be relegated to third string or asked to change position.

Family health crisis, girlfriend, weather, lack of good friends, not gelling with the new coach, not gelling with PJ all seem to be equally possible but this feels like a big hole on the roster. Too bad.

Timeline has reset to 2022.

<b>I don’t think he was going to be relegated to third string or asked to change position. </b>

Family health crisis, girlfriend, weather, lack of good friends, not gelling with the new coach, not gelling with PJ all seem to be equally possible but this feels like a big hole on the roster. Too bad.

Timeline has reset to 2022.

You are right - that would be the biggest reason someone transfers (and also wasn't mentioned in SONs list), but not what I was referring to when I said SON's list was missing a big reason kids leave. I was referring to grades, but didn't want to say it as someone will now accuse me of saying that is the case here and I am NOT saying that. It is simply yet another possible reason other than what his Dad said (gasp).

It is a big hole, and a bummer. Most of all I wish KHH the best of luck wherever he lands. Seemed like a great kid.

Why is it so offensive to question whether or not this kid was really homesick?

Because that would mean there’s possibly something wrong in our savior PJs paradise and that just can’t be the case, especially for all the worshipers.
Have no idea why KH7 is leaving. It’s too bad because he looked like he would be a good one at safety for the Gophers for the next 3 years

Linguist had been on the U of M staff for about 2 weeks before KHH committed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't commit to us because of his undying relationship to coach Mo.

Likewise, KHH arrived in June. So he got to know coach Mo for about 7 months. Again, is it at all likely that he forged such an eternal bond with a new coach in 7 months that he couldn't imagine carrying on without him and decided to head home?

I'd be surprised like you if that was the case, but I guess we'll see if he goes to TAMU.

Because that would mean there’s possibly something wrong in our savior PJs paradise and that just can’t be the case, especially for all the worshipers.
Have no idea why KH7 is leaving. It’s too bad because he looked like he would be a good one at safety for the Gophers for the next 3 years

I have an idea. He's homesick, like his dad said.

Why is it so offensive to question whether or not this kid was really homesick?

Because their underlying message is that he doesn't like the staff. They don't like the staff, so they want to find kids that don't either.

The same posters that are now on a quest for truth about KHH never questioned kids who wanted to transfer closer to home when Kill or Claeys was coaching. Hmmm...

Because their underlying message is that he doesn't like the staff. They don't like the staff, so they want to find kids that don't either.

The same posters that are now on a quest for truth about KHH never questioned kids who wanted to transfer closer to home when Kill or Claeys was coaching. Hmmm...

Such as...?

<b>Because their underlying message is that he doesn't like the staff. </b>They don't like the staff, so they want to find kids that don't either.

That's twice now that you, not me, have said my accusation is he didn't like the staff. Please tell me in which post I even hinted at that. Please JG - even a post # will do. You are using it as the basis to justify your little tantrum against someone who doesn't agree with you so this one should be easy for. In which post did I mention the staff or even remotely hint that is why he left.

That's twice now that you, not me, have said my accusation is he didn't like the staff. Please tell me in which post I even hinted at that. Please JG - even a post # will do. You are using it as the basis to justify your little tantrum against someone who doesn't agree with you so this one should be easy for. In which post did I mention the staff or even remotely hint that is why he left.

posts 7 and 14

posts 7 and 14

Well, that is what his Dad is saying, yes.

Seriously. I have no inside info, but think the chance that being homesick being the reason here is about 20% at best. His Dad saying so - and when KHH and PJ say the same thing - doesn't raise that likelihood at all, IMO.

Yeah JG - pretty clear you aren't reading what you want to see here. Go to bed. You lose. Nice try coach.

De'Niro Laster
Jamel Harbison
Demaris Peppers
Dimonic McKinzy
Craig James
Conner Krizancic
Tyler Moore
Mose Hall

And which one of them transferred with 3 more years as a starter ahead of them?

Hypothetical question: KHH's Dad says he is transferring due to the coaches. Is Spoofin questioning his reasoning? Likely not, he is likely praising the honesty of the guy. Then gets called on his implication and switches gears to something else. As it is, he claims to not know anything <b>then implies KHH has problems with grades. </b>Frankly, I think it's sad to trash a kid when you admittedly state you have no information. This board has become a cesspool dominated by by about 6 guys on either side of the PJ love or hate. Makes it hard to even check in for those of us looking for actual program info.

Dear God. This better be a joke.

Top Bottom