Handy Holly leaves team

Don't agree with that take IF it was a case of using drugs.
Punish the player for sure, but give them a chance to clean up their act before kicking them off the team.

Maybe he left because he didn't like being punished. Do we think PJ would keep it a secret if he kicked a kid off the team?

Maybe he left because he didn't like being punished. Do we think PJ would keep it a secret if he kicked a kid off the team?
Sure. Let the kids save face. No need to publicize it.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

What is SPECTRE? Smack snack? Maybe some of the young player think they need some form of mind altering in order to get in PJ Fleck's high energy groove.

Weed would be the opposite. You’d want crystal meth or coke to catch up with the Peej.

Yeah, he would. It's the right thing to do with minor infractions. Let him start fresh elsewhere and not trash him in public.

I am personally appalled with all this discussion on possible reasons that KHH left. His Dad already told us why - what else do you want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weed would be the opposite. You’d want crystal meth or coke to catch up with the Peej.

Given Rochelle Olson's off beat overheard conversation during the Reggie Lynch presser event yesterday, she has expertise. :cool02:

I am personally appalled with all this discussion on possible reasons that KHH left. His Dad already told us why - what else do you want?

I think there is only like a 43.3% chance it has to do with what the internet guy said

I think there is only like a 43.3% chance it has to do with what the internet guy said

Do you still think probability and statistics are the same thing? Cute.

Do you still think probability and statistics are the same thing? Cute.

There is a 57% chance you think naming random percentages is still cool.

I am trying to emulate you. I want to be like you.

Top Bottom