***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Nothing says Big Ten basketball like a Friday night tip-off. #SMH #ThanksDelaney

Each game we appear more injured than the previous game. Coffey and now McBrayer are listed as game time decisions. I don't expect either to play. The bench will be thin, but hopefully our freshmen and Hurt grow from these valuable minutes they are getting.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitino should play Konate and Gaston at the same time and see how long it takes them to foul out.

Which player has the big unexpected game to end this losing streak? We know we will get solid play from Mason and Murph but who will step up big and push us to a win?

I have my money on IW having another big game, but I think Harris is due for another big game. He has gone quiet since Penn State and is due. I think we get double-digit points from both the freshman and win this game.

No Amir. No Duepre. No Lynch.

Sigh.

I say Fitz goes off tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if the inspired start has moved KillMe to tears yet?

Never seen a team go for as many shot fakes as this one.

Konate missed the blocked shot chance by three feet

Never seen a team go for as many shot fakes as this one.

Having watched his brother play against Oklahoma the other night, clearly he's the milkman's kid or something.

I hate losing but I love these guys! They are fighting. Go Gophers!

Playing hard defense - IW gets shot over a lot - they just don’t have any depth.

I'd love to see us get our share of 50/50 loose balls sometime. Early in the year, our effort and hustle got those loose balls and rebounds. Now, we're standing and watching and rebounds are bouncing in the middle of the lane.

Murphy avoided his third foul - that's good.

Good first half. IW has improved so much from the beginning of the year, especially defensively. Fitzgerald has had a rough time which has really hurt. I'm also pleased with the defensive intensity.

Fitzgerald is just plain terrible... Missed free throws... Indiana is not that good Should be a closer game. harris is suppossed to be a good shooter????? Cant wait for a healthy team of curry, Amir, Murphy, Cretin D kid, big center red shirting, and mcbrear and washington and hopefully a good guard recruit!!!

Good first half. IW has improved so much from the beginning of the year, especially defensively. Fitzgerald has had a rough time which has really hurt. I'm also pleased with the defensive intensity.

Sorry, defense was bad, especially early. IU shooting 50% and taking candy from a baby on the pick and roll.

Hurt is atrocious on defense. I cringe anytime his guy gets the ball. Defense was fine. Need to find a way to move the ball and get shots.

I'm picking the under 150 for number of posts in this thread...[emoji22] I blame Delaney.

Hell of a 2nd half start. Pitino really got the guys focused during halftime.

I've seen better defense at an NBA all-star game...

The amount of easy baskets this team gives up is unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris may as well transfer, he's not a B10 player.

We're going to lose by 20 +. MSU will beat us by 30+ on Tuesday, so there's that to look forward to. But at least we're still FIGHTING or something.

Top Bottom