Sid: Jerry Kill said he made a huge mistake when he left Associate AD job at K-State

It was such a strange hire... I love jerry, but nothing about that hire made sense.

maybe he thought there were so many "lightning in a bottle" players at rutgers he couldnt pass it up. He needs to stay the heck
put. or just go to his log cabin he supposedly has.... dont trust anything this guy says anymore.

Missed all the posts defending Fleck and Pitino then?

Like the others once they're gone the number of their defenders dwindle and the number of complainers gradually get larger. Even though they aren't coaching any more games.

Some encourage that behavior while loudly defending whoever the new guy and whining about any complaints. If things aren't going well they loudly promise how things are gonna be better in the future. They'll only allow praise for the new guy and try and vilify anybody who suggests otherwise and take every shot they can at the old coach. Until of course the new coach becomes the old one.

Pretty simple really.

Your replies are intended to support your preconceived opinions and defies simple logic.
Most fans are naturally optimistic that a new coach will solve all of the woes with their team. Thus they have less criticism of a new coach than they do of the old ones that has had all of their faults on display.
You are just griping that people are turning on Kill because of what he has done after he has left the U. Most people greatly appreciate what Kill did for the U, but some are getting tired of hearing about him. Kill was a good coach, but he was not a football god.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your replies are intended to support your preconceived opinions and defies simple logic.
Most fans are naturally optimistic that a new coach will solve all of the woes with their team. Thus they have less criticism of a new coach than they do of the old ones that has had all of their faults on display.
You are just griping that people are turning on Kill because of what he has done after he has left the U. Most people greatly appreciate what Kill did for the U, but some are getting tired of hearing about him. Kill was a good coach, but he was not a football god.

+1000. JK is a fantastic story and has led an amazing life. That doesn't mean he can't/doesn't have any issues, which he obviously does.

Generally speaking, when I don’t want to hear about something I don’t actively seek out and read articles or threads about that subject. For example, I don’t strongly care what the uniforms look like. I may some day if something horrific happens, but currently I don’t. I could click on the multitude of uni threads and remark about how tired I am about having the uniform discussion forced down my throat, but that would be ridiculous.

when he left here crying and sobbing and saying he wouldn't be able to coach again and his poor heart was broken because he could no longer do what he loved...AND THEN...what does he do...? He takes a job coaching at Rutgers. So at this point, there's a lot of people who could care less about good 'ole jerry.

He was admired for his determination many, many times on here, but now that he's no longer the Gopher Head Coach, for many he needs to be attacked and degraded. It's been going on for quite awhile. See Mason. Haskins, Claeys, Tubby, Woog etc. When Pitino and Fleck are gone they'll be ripped by many here too. Lucia is getting it already.

For the simpleminded you're not supporting the current coach if you say something nice about the previous one.

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of Kill due to his negativity towards the U since he left. It seems that it goes both ways with him.

As for Haskins, he oversaw one of the largest cheating scandals in history. Shocking that some would remember it, huh?

There are plenty of reasons to be critical of Kill due to his negativity towards the U since he left. It seems that it goes both ways with him.

As for Haskins, he oversaw one of the largest cheating scandals in history. Shocking that some would remember it, huh?

Critical towards Kaler, Coyle, and PJ, not the university.

Critical towards Kaler, Coyle, and PJ, not the university.

So he is critical of everyone involved with football at the U, but we are still supposed to believe that he is not being negative towards the U? Yea, right.... I got a bridge for sale I want you to look at.....

So he is critical of everyone involved with football at the U, but we are still supposed to believe that he is not being negative towards the U? Yea, right.... I got a bridge for sale I want you to look at.....

Yes, those three are not the university. When they move on, and they eventually will, the university will stay on. The university is far more than than a couple of (poor) and weak-kneed administrators. The football team is far more than PJ Fleck.

WTF

Your replies..

Make sense. Mason, Tubby, Kill etc. people who supported them while they were here suddenly found a lot of fault after they left. You dispute that and Les thinks you make a lot of sense.

Sounds about right.

Make sense. Mason, Tubby, Kill etc. people who supported them while they were here suddenly found a lot of fault after they left. You dispute that and Les thinks you make a lot of sense.

Sounds about right.

You edited that? So you're all sore because someone called you out. IALTO. And 19k posts? C'mon man, how about a donation?

Top Bottom