Early Line - Gophers 14-Pt Home Dogs Vs. Cal

spermophilus

Reaction score
For entertainment purposes only.

I thought it'd be 8 or 9. Probably more about Cal than us, but I've been impressed with the Golden Bears myself.

I think it's a bit high considering it's Cal's first road game, their first 2 opponents weren't much opposition, and you guys held AFA to a very low point total considering how unorthodox and explosive the AFA's offense can be.
Will be arriving in MSP on Thursday and am looking forward to seeing your new stadium and a competitive game.

Yea, but I recall how people on this board thought the 7 point spread against Syracuse was an insult to the Gophers and look how that turned out. However, we can really turn Vegas on its ear by a win.

I expected something in the 7 to 10 point range, but 13.5 is a line which will balance out the money (which is what it's supposed to do). Cal was favored by 21 over Maryland and won by 39. No line on the Eastern Washington game, and Cal won by 52.

If we have to convert more 3rd down 26 yarders....then 14 pt spread. NTA 48 redeemed his earlier drop with that catch. I think the slow dbs for AFA kept them from a pick on Weber to Decker outs. Cal will not let those floaters out to Decker go untouched. Balls need more zip

Top Bottom