Fleck on Shannon Brooks: “He’s getting bigger, stronger, faster"

Brooks has been one of my favorite players. but, given his injury history, I'm taking the attitude that anything they get from him this fall is a plus. Like it or not, the guy is one hit away from being done - more so than most players, given his concussion history.

If Brooks stays healthy and is productive, great. I'm just not counting on it. and that means the Gophers had better be ready with some depth at RB. I'm guessing/assuming that Femi-Cole is first up behind Smith and Brooks. After that......?????? I would not be shocked if Nolan Edmonds gets some reps - especially if Brooks is not available.

Brooks is also a great guy

Just curious, did you watch the offensive line under Limey? Did you think the obvious lack of improvement was because of coaching poor techniques, or was it because of poor individual strength? I rest my case.

You've made no case. You haven't spelled out one thing that Klein has done that is wrong. You just obfuscate rather than answer the question likely because you don't even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11/15/2017 you were asked and had no reply same as now.

Hey Pete - let us know what aspects of Klein's S&C program you disagreed with the most. Clearly you have some details and know what you are talking about. Too much bench press? Thanks.

2.jpg1.jpg

Great news on Shannon and weight room gains.

Running back unit should be older, better.

Maybe the most experienced and most accomplished duo in the Big Ten?

Just curious, did you watch the offensive line under Limey? Did you think the obvious lack of improvement was because of coaching poor techniques, or was it because of poor individual strength? I rest my case.

I think the lack of improvement was because the talent for the most part wasn't all that good to begin with, and because Limegrover didn't have enough time to coach technique and the finer points of the position due to pulling double duty. Having your OC also be your OL coach is not a good idea at any level of football, especially major college football. With your decades of coaching experience, I'm sure you're aware of that.

There - I laid out at least 3 reasons why (among theoretically unlimited reasons), and none of them had anything to do with strength training. You're transparent.

When people start evaluating the S&C coaches and rating them it is a clear sign they are making it up as they go. The only other poster I ever recall doing that is remembered now for their positivity.

Top Bottom