Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    In killer's defense he did acknowledge it was a stupid thing for him to post and brag about.
    That's correct. Then he continued to post and brag about, while blaming others for forcing him to post and brag about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Reading Killertrump's posts about his net worth reminds me how much bad presidential behavior impacts the behavior of ordinary citizens. In the 90's Clinton's sexual promiscuity in the WH literally changed teenage sexual patterns (particularly teenage girls). Once blowjobs were not "sex," then teenage girls were expected to perform them as casually as shaking hands or saying hello.

When this president does or says something shameful, boorish, embarrassing, hateful, spiteful and/or bigoted (pretty much on a daily basis), he doesn't exhibit or express contrition or embarrassment like a normal person. He doubles and triples down. That gives his army of bigots permission to behave the same way, publicly, privately and anonymously.

When Killertrump boorishly brags about his $8M net worth, something he probably wouldn't have done a few years ago (benefit of the doubt), he didn't acknowledge even to himself that it was a really stupid thing to post and shut up about it--even through the richly deserved commentary. He doubles down, which makes him look like even more of a jackass. In other words, very presidential.
    I mentioned about 8 years ago that in some years I've probably made around $400 an hour (even though I'm not paid hourly) and haven't mentioned it since, and you probably bring it up every week. For 8 years. So maybe it's your envy and jealousy that's the problem, and if you really don't care, maybe don't be so triggered by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I mentioned about 8 years ago that in some years I've probably made around $400 an hour (even though I'm not paid hourly) and haven't mentioned it since, and you probably bring it up every week. For 8 years. So maybe it's your envy and jealousy that's the problem, and if you really don't care, maybe don't be so triggered by it.
    No envy or jealousy. I think bragging on the internet is stupid. I take shots at you because you take shots at me. About once a week you like to tell me I’m old because you perceive that it means something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    No envy or jealousy. I think bragging on the internet is stupid. I take shots at you because you take shots at me. About once a week you like to tell me I’m old because you perceive that it means something.
    The score on shots is about 10-1 in your favor. Maybe 5% of your posts have substance. You are mainly a one liner attack dog. That's ok, but no, it's not just retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    The score on shots is about 10-1 in your favor. Maybe 5% of your posts have substance. You are mainly a one liner attack dog. That's ok, but no, it's not just retaliation.
    You jumped into this discussion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk