Kid Commits to FL and His Mom Walks Out

She came back...

Granted she shouldn't have walked... but at the same time it's not nice to throw down surprises on your family in public like that.

He's from Florida so maybe mom didn't want him to stay home.

Wow, that's incredible. The look on the Mom's face.

Alabama shirt and Tennessee hat. So she really has it in for Florida. I know a couple of the guys at Florida were in some legal trouble and I think a receiver or two may have failed a drug test or were caught with weed so maybe that's part of it. Still sucks though. Especially walking out in front of the camera during one of the biggest moments of his life. I'm sure it's something she'll regret for awhile but at least she came in the end. Respect to the kid for making the decision on his own..couldn't have been easy.

Maybe Mom had a big payday from 'Bama that she saw flying out the window;)

I'm glad she came back to give him a hug. Probably just took his decision to attend Florida way too personal and realized this later.

Reminds me of Landon Collins’ mom. She’s probably perfectly happy with his income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millenials, am I right?
d7f92ec33ee74c34bc147a4174970afa.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Escambia is in Pensacola so there isn't a big difference in distance either way.

Well, it's Pensacola, CA according to the ESPN sidebar, so it's going to be far no matter what ;)

With all the focus on the Bama and Tenn gear the fam was wearing everyone was sleeping on the blue and orange table he was sitting at that said Home of the Gators.

Tuscaloosa is actually even a tiny bit closer in drive time.

Yep. About a half hour difference according to Google Maps. Though the drive to Gainesville is all freeway so very possible to cut that time to where it's even quite easily.

Top Bottom