Nebraska announces its Spring Game is already sold out

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This lady doesn't seem to happy about the process:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Lincoln with Frost back in town is akin to Jerusalem if Jesus ever comes back.

Holy Buffalo! It is Touchdown Jesus in the Great Plains again!

I think Tiffany is upset. Sounds like with good reason. 20 tickets for the Spring game seems to invite StubHub into the picture.

Sold out spring game, top 25 recruiting class in 5-6 weeks. Not bad for Frost. I hope they struggle a bit this year or they will be back in National title talks quickly. Good coach taking over a team with an average class for the last four years of 26.

Sold out spring game, top 25 recruiting class in 5-6 weeks. Not bad for Frost. I hope they struggle a bit this year or they will be back in National title talks quickly. Good coach taking over a team with an average class for the last four years of 26.

Definitely impressive so far. He has to win just like Fleck. Being the homer I am, I think there are a solid 7 regular season wins on Neb's schedule on paper this year.

It's got to be a big ordeal to reopen a full stadium and all the services / food for one game. ... and then shut it down again for a while.

God knows we can't seem to figure out how to do it for just a small crowd......

Definitely impressive so far. He has to win just like Fleck. Being the homer I am, I think there are a solid 7 regular season wins on Neb's schedule on paper this year.

You forgot about year zero...doesn't need to win until his 3rd for 4th year.

Tiffany has issues. Why did that upset over such a thing? Bad for your health. Inhale, exhale, repeat.

It's got to be a big ordeal to reopen a full stadium and all the services / food for one game. ... and then shut it down again for a while.

God knows we can't seem to figure out how to do it for just a small crowd......

Imagine how bad it would be if we tried a "gold out" in the Spring game too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta wonder if it'll actually be full though. Sounds like a lot of tickets are on Stub Hub and what-not. So it's "Sold Out" from UNL's perspective, but not really.

85,000 spring game tickets sold in one day - now that's enthusiasm! Also Frost led the West with a Rivals ranked 21st in the nation recruiting class (Gophers weren't in the top 39 - could that be right?). Beware of Nebraska - and we have to play them every year.

85,000 spring game tickets sold in one day - now that's enthusiasm! Also Frost led the West with a Rivals ranked 21st in the nation recruiting class (Gophers weren't in the top 39 - could that be right?). Beware of Nebraska - and we have to play them every year.

Big question is how many if those 85,000 are up for sale on Stub Hub right now.

Most passionate fans in college football, in my opinion. Have been to three games at Memorial Stadium - I would encourage anyone to attend a game there

Most passionate fans in college football, in my opinion. Have been to three games at Memorial Stadium - I would encourage anyone to attend a game there

+1 Best environment and fan base in college football, and it's not even close.

Plus, Husker fans go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I've been bought at least 5-6 beers while out in Lincoln during my two trips down there!

Big question is how many if those 85,000 are up for sale on Stub Hub right now.

Took a look this morning and it seems like thousands, and probably tens of thousands out there right now. lowest price is $39.

This lady doesn't seem to happy about the process:

Go Gophers!!

What else is there to do in Nebraska?

Top Bottom