National Women in Sports Day

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wisconsin getting a D? And I was most surprised with Vandy and Syracuse getting Fs.

Wisconsin getting a D? And I was most surprised with Vandy and Syracuse getting Fs.

It is totally based on the % of female head coaches.

70+ is an A
55-69 is a B - Minnesota has 9 female head coaches out of 14, just short of an A.
40-54 is a C
25-39 is a D - Wisconsin has 4 female head coaches out of 12
24 & under is a F - Vandy has 2 out of 9 & 'Cuse 1 out of 11.

It is totally based on the % of female head coaches.

70+ is an A
55-69 is a B - Minnesota has 9 female head coaches out of 14, just short of an A.
40-54 is a C
25-39 is a D - Wisconsin has 4 female head coaches out of 12
24 & under is a F - Vandy has 2 out of 9 & 'Cuse 1 out of 11.

Yeah, no offense, but how many of Cincy or UCF's programs are what you might consider successful??

Those are the only two programs with an A rating, and NONE of their women's programs are even close to successful, are they???

And if all of the Gopher women's programs run by men, were taken over by former UMn grads, I'd be ok with that. VB might not drop much, and maybe the Men's Hockey team could steal Frost and then a former Grad could take over? OMG, we'd have so many options. Whalen could take over the women's bb program? Oh wait, the coach IS a woman right now? lol, Who cares, bring in Whalen anyways. lol. What other team's aren't fronted by women?

Who would we lose? Maybe a Tennis or Track coach?

Top Bottom