***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No excuse for this level of effort on defense. ****ing Pathetic.

After last game, Richard was quoted as being proud of the defensive effort. The game I was watching, the Gophers gave up one layup after another to Michigan. The defense on the ball was horrendous!

Washington crashing back to earth with a team that can protect the rim.

I don't think anyone can reasonably expect a team to be competitive, let alone win after they suffer as many personnel losses as us(2 players). Has anybody ever lost that many before?

I would love to see any Gopher crash the offensive boards (Murphy is the only one who makes an effort.) All too often, a shot goes up and we have 4 guys standing around or jogging back on defense. We rarely get a 2nd shot. And with our shooting percentages, there's plenty of rebounds.

Wow.....Mn with a 3pt buzzer beater??

Nice finish to half. Nebraska was unconscious from three. Can’t continue that all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to shut down Dupree. Admire the incredible toughness but its a lost season and I really, really do not want to see him break that leg. Time to rest and let it heal.

Same goes for AC. Heal up for next fall.

It doesn’t matter how much we score. We can’t string stops together in defense. It’s been the same story game after game.

Nice finish to the half. DM looks like he is really uncomfortable.

I friggen hate injuries!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

McBrayer on bench for warm-up. Appears he won’t play second half.

Just trying to push the over! [emoji41]

That would be 2 minutes for tripping

IW playing very well. Six assists now.

LOL, come on GH we need the over!!!

IW11 is making me hopeful for the future.

Gophers with 12 assists and only 4 turnovers. Just stinks that Nebby is shooting 60% from three.

Top Bottom