***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Terrible time to get technical when we have the momentum. No excuse for that besides terrible coaching

He was upset about something that happened in the backcourt before the foul. Not sure what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell is he yelling about? That was a clear foul. Must have been something else...I hope.

The trailing ref made the call from 60 feet away when there were two better positioned refs who didn’t blow their whistles. Ended up being the right call but arguably a poor decision to make that call as a ref.

At least that’s what I saw.

I'm sick of moral victories. Let's win this BITCH!

Have to give credit to the Gophers for their commitment to not play any defense whatsoever.

The trailing ref made the call from 60 feet away when there were two better positioned refs who didn’t blow their whistles. Ended up being the right call but arguably a poor decision to make that call as a ref.

At least that’s what I saw.

This

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gophers look gassed...getting out hustled

I think often Hurt doesn't know how wide open he is if he just takes two steps to the basket, especially when Murphy gets double-teamed. I really like the kid, but he's got to be an offensive threat.

Pitino with his salary I would expect that he could afford a tee shirt.

Top Bottom