***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Frank Grimey Grimes

Reaction score
Didn't see one already. Apologies if one already existed.

Go gophs!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The over/under on comments in this thread is 150.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Playing ok. Nebraska just shooting threes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The over/under on comments in this thread is 150.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'll take the over, but only because 90% of comments will be debating whether or not to keep Pitino

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My computer was being a POS, which sucks because I would've bet Nebraska on the moneyline when we were up 7. I would've countered the bet now to guarantee a win/break-even. Ahh well.

Here's a question - I haven't been on the board poking around - why were we favored?

Love how the announcers talk about suspensions - pretty sure Lynch is the only one. We will be hearing about this every game......

Because of the freshman of the week.

I'll take that. Looks like in power indexes we're relatively even. Here's an oddity - according to Sagarin's recent ratings we are #20... Nebraska is #8.

The Gophers are horrendous

Give up a 37-15 run on your home floor to an average Nebraska team. That is not a good look.

How in the hell were we favored? At what point does Vegas realize we can’t beat anyone? What a joke.

No excuse for this level of effort on defense. ****ing Pathetic.

67% front the field 70% from 3pt range. This is scheme and coaching. Same issue no matter what lineup we’ve had out there all year.

McBrayer looks bad. Gophers missing open shots. Nebraska hitting everything.

Horrendous luck with injuries. Opponent three point shooting.......horrendous luck. Gophers play? Terrible.

The injuries and suspension are not excuses for constantly being out of position on defense. Plus Pitino is running the same sets as we did at Nebraska. They are quicker than us so we should Do more backdoor cuts.

Amazing how good shooting means you are “playing well” and missing open shots means you are “playing bad”. We have fewer turnovers. Not playing poorly - mostly missing shots.

Top Bottom