***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hurt did NOT step out of bounds. I ran it in slow mo and his foot was in. The ref looked down after he passed the ball and moved his foot, and then made a reaction call.

Wow that sucks! We play GREAT defense and they score in a desperation three. Just not our night. We have played great. 12 threes by Nebbie. Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you give up 12 3's it's at least in part because your defense sucks. But yeah, they've hit a lot of lucky ones and the refs have helped.

We are playing as well as this group can play.

Hurt did NOT step out of bounds. I ran it in slow mo and his foot was in. The ref looked down after he passed the ball and moved his foot, and then made a reaction call.
In slow motion I saw the ghost of John Lenin...

Moral victories at home against Nebraska. As expected.

Man oh man do we need a 5 who knows how to play

Wow that sucks! We play GREAT defense and they score in a desperation three. Just not our night. We have played great. 12 threes by Nebbie. Sucks.

It’s never your night when playing defense is an afterthought.

You can’t come from behind if you can’t make stops. Or make F-in free throws.

When you give up 12 3's it's at least in part because your defense sucks. But yeah, they've hit a lot of lucky ones and the refs have helped.

Normally I would agree, but not tonight. Nebraska has just been on fire.

Appreciate Mason leaving it on the court.

What's McBrayer's injury again? Leg infection, contusion, ?

If Washington is hurt it would just top it all off.

Anyone on this board that criticizes the team for their effort either didn’t watch the game or is an idiot.

Watched this game with no expectations. Got what I expected. [emoji6]

Anyone on this board that criticizes the team for their effort either didn’t watch the game or is an idiot.

Effort was great for a second game in a row. The defensive execution still sucks.

How many times are we going to shoot 49% from the field, 52% from three, have only 6 turnovers and lose? Not very often.

This 100%. I really hate moral victories, but coming back from 15 down takes real grit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'd like to thank the GH for stepping up and getting the over. It looked sketchy that first half, but then we got hot as a pistol that second half. Gotta ice down the thumbs! [emoji379]

Sure they played hard but the defensive effort can absolutely be criticized.

Top Bottom