Recruiting Class Bet

ASU just barely passed us, we are at 37th now. I have to say, based on the composite score we have and looking back at the past three or so years, I thought our score would keep us in the upper 30s. Oh well, I still like our position above Iowa and Wisconsin and think this is still a good class. It'll be interesting to see Fleck and Frost compete for the top of recruiting in the west over the next few years (assuming Fleck starts to improve the on field product so we can recruit 4*s more easily), would love to see us leave Wisconsin and Iowa in the dust as far as recruiting goes.

ASU just barely passed us, we are at 37th now. I have to say, based on the composite score we have and looking back at the past three or so years, I thought our score would keep us in the upper 30s. Oh well, I still like our position above Iowa and Wisconsin and think this is still a good class. It'll be interesting to see Fleck and Frost compete for the top of recruiting in the west over the next few years (assuming Fleck starts to improve the on field product so we can recruit 4*s more easily), would love to see us leave Wisconsin and Iowa in the dust as far as recruiting goes.
Does this mean we are going to win the trophy games against these two archrivals?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Does this mean we are going to win the trophy games against these two archrivals?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I hope this is the outcome, but it all depends on the coaching staff. If they keep recruiting higher then them, we should have all the talent to do so, just need to execute. However, I am cautiously optimistic about beating Iowa next year, but you'd have to ask me after the first four games to get a better guess. As far as Wisconsin, I'm not making any bets until game week.

The B1G West Cold War is just starting to rumble.

Our drop in ranking shouldn't damper anyone's excitement about this class. We still have the same players we were all excited about back in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our drop in ranking shouldn't damper anyone's excitement about this class. We still have the same players we were all excited about back in December.

Who typed this?? This is too positive to be Spoofin.

Who typed this?? This is too positive to be Spoofin.

To be fair, I have been very bullish on our recruiting class from the start. PJ has done very well on that front both years (different situations). My thoughts on recruiting rankings on the other hand......

Excellent point

Top Bottom