***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Road wins vs ranked Big Ten opponents do not come easily, but that is the task at hand for the Gophers. Time to turn this miserable Big Ten season around with a nice win vs a ranked opponent.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last I checked, Rudy Tomjanovich, Ricky Green, and Phil Hubbard will not be donning the maize and blue today; and Johnny Orr will not be drawing up plays for the Wolverines.

However, Michigan will still have enough firepower to handily defeat the depleted Gophers by 14.

Why does this game have to be on national television today? I can't look away from the train wreck season. Least I have some buffalo dip and other Superbowl snacks I made to eat today.

Gophers play great defense from start to finish and win 60-58. The whole team finds value in that and it starts the turn around for our Gophers !

Gophers play great defense from start to finish and win 60-58. The whole team finds value in that and it starts the turn around for our Gophers !

Love that! Realistically, I am looking for them to play hard on both ends of the court with whoever we are able to put on the court today. If an unlikely win were to come of it- so much the better!

Marcus says Coffey is still out but Gaston is back.

If St. John's can beat Duke, we can beat Michigan...right?

college basketball on Fox. The B1G schedule is so $%^ random now. And next week a game on Friday.

maybe it's just best if Hurt passes as soon as he gets the ball

Or maybe he should just shoot 3's. Who really knows these days.

Hurt has to become some type of threat to score. He doesn’t even look to the basket. He touches the ball and immediately looks to pass. Defenders don’t even play him. At least crash the boards, there are usually plenty of rebounds.

Fitz has been playing better and better as the season progresses. It's good to see some good things happen in this pit of misery.

Why wasn't that a two shot foul?

This better not be one of those 40ish responses during the game threads.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We're shooting 56% from FT line, Michigan 100% Gotta make the freebies

We're going to regret missing the front-end of two 1-and-1's.

IW is feeling it today!!

Great half by the Gophers. IW is looking more comfortable today.

Top Bottom