***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Agree with all those GH posters who have said ride IW hard the rest of the year. We are playing for the future. He needs minutes.

Fantastic half by IW- another game to build on! The boys are playing hard. Some missed front ends of 1-1s but otherwise about all you could ask for. Small lineup looks good- Fitzgerald has at least held his own down low.

Love the defensive gameplan today. Switch everything until Michigan decides to take advantage of Wagner against our point guard down low. I really don't get Michigan's gameplan so far.... IW has been great on offense, and more importantly played well defensively. He had a number or rebounds, and has been active overall. Nate has looked iffy on defense on a number of occasions. Murph will get it going in half two hopefully. Pleasantly surprised overall.

Michigan offense is so perimeter oriented, they don't know how to take advantage of the Gophers switching on D and leaving Mason or IW to guard their center. We need to be better at the FT line this half.

Free throwing is killing us. Mason needs to create easy looks for his teammates rather than look to shoot every time. Washington is beating everyone into the paint against a bigger but less quick team. Game is winnable with a few adjustments and by maintaining their poise and playing a bit better D. This team has talent, even in their depleted state...as long as they don't need to bring Bakary in.

Unfortunately, I think that's about as well as we can play, and we're up 2. If we played like this the last two games, we'd have won them.

Michigan offense is so perimeter oriented, they don't know how to take advantage of the Gophers switching on D and leaving Mason or IW to guard their center. We need to be better at the FT line this half.

Noticed that as well. Good move going small today.

Hurt can't play D or O.....are we that short-handed?

Is it OK to travel if two guys it?

Really missing Lynch right now to help Murphy with Wagner. Boy did he let his team down

That's what happens when you think with your di*k....... (Lynch that is)

I wonder if Hurt's playing time impacts the recruitment of his brother. My apologies if it has been discussed at length elsewhere - I've really stopped following recruiting all that closely until classes are finalized.

I wonder if Hurt's playing time impacts the recruitment of his brother. My apologies if it has been discussed at length elsewhere - I've really stopped following recruiting all that closely until classes are finalized.

Tired of seeing dorky khaki pants . It's Jelly Fam day !

Holy cow. IW making moves I've never seen from a Gopher PG.

If IW can even shoot 30% from 3 he will be a nightmare.

Feeling better about this game thanks to Isaiah Washington's play.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Washington is a beast today.

I fully realize we're still probably going to lose, but I don't care.

Top Bottom