My Pregame Pictures

Cool. I didn't realize there were a lot of maroon and gold clad fans watching/listening to the game on the lawn across the street in front of Williams Arena. That could be a great tradition and a good option for those that don't have tickets but want to soak in the sounds and atmosphere of the game.

A lot of players had earphones on during the victory walk. Surprised that's not a 'no-no' by the coaching staff. It's your walk to thank the fans while heading to the stadium. Once there, then you should get your pregame music going to hype you up. *shrug* maybe it's just me.

A lot of players had earphones on during the victory walk. Surprised that's not a 'no-no' by the coaching staff. It's your walk to thank the fans while heading to the stadium. Once there, then you should get your pregame music going to hype you up. *shrug* maybe it's just me.

I'm guessing the coaches just want the kids to get in their zone. If that means getting hyped up by the crowd, so be it - or it means tuning out everyone and just thinking about the game...whatever their pre-game ritual is.

Top Bottom