***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This game is almost enough to make me watch the state of the union address. Almost.

Konate can't walk and chew gum at the same time

Every time Hurt asserts himself and scores it makes me angry that he does it so infrequently. He's like 40% from 3 for the season but refuses to shoot the ball.

BTN Announcers: OMG what will they do if Konate fouls out?!?!

Lol Konate actually taking points away now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You would think at some point that this team would get sick of opponents drilling wide open 3s...but I guess not.

The Gophers are a horrible defensive team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god we are the only team in college basketball with suspensions or injuries, otherwise this would be kind of embarrassing.

It doesn’t matter if this team makes a run. Pathetic defense game after game. This is a ****ty year for the B1G and we’re bottom feeders. I’m so disappointed in Pitino and the lack of depth and intensity on this team.

A lot of positives to take away about next year. IW probably played his best game of his career tonight. Both on his shooting and decision making. Hurt reminded us all that understands the concept of shooting the ball. Fitzgerald was impressive to me. He played well on both ends and only got really burned a couple of times. Still very frustrating to lose by double digits to a very bad Iowa team...I know we are shorthanded, but I still have a hard time accepting these kind of losses. We still have not learned how to close out on 3s all year, which is alarming against the coaching staff.

A lot of positives to take away about next year. IW probably played his best game of his career tonight. Both on his shooting and decision making. Hurt reminded us all that understands the concept of shooting the ball. Fitzgerald was impressive to me. He played well on both ends and only got really burned a couple of times. Still very frustrating to lose by double digits to a very bad Iowa team...I know we are shorthanded, but I still have a hard time accepting these kind of losses. We still have not learned how to close out on 3s all year, which is alarming against the coaching staff.

Meh. I agree on IW. Hurt still only took like 3 shots. Pitino got out-coached yet again.

This is indeed what bad college basketball looks like. As to prospects for the future, we can only guess.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Four page game thread. Nobody cares. What a colossal disappointment this season is.

You're killing me, Smalls.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don’t think I can handle watching Mason anymore. What a disappointment. Now that we know Washington is capable of playing a good game, just play him. There is nothing to gain the rest of the year other than looking ahead...once again.

Not a whole lot that you can do when your two starting guards (Mason and McBrayer) combine for 4-21 shooting. That's unacceptable from two of the teams leaders.

If we lose to Iowa at home, they should just forfeit the rest of the season and send Richard on his way.

Not a whole lot that you can do when your two starting guards (Mason and McBrayer) combine for 4-21 shooting. That's unacceptable from two of the teams leaders.

McBrayer has an excuse, he is clearly gutting out through a lot of pain. Mason not so much.

I don’t think I can handle watching Mason anymore. What a disappointment. Now that we know Washington is capable of playing a good game, just play him. There is nothing to gain the rest of the year other than looking ahead...once again.

Murphy's still out there busting his @ss. That alone should be enough for Mason to be ashamed of himself.

Top Bottom