Shama: Jim Carter says that Mike Sherels has an offer to coach LBs at Wake Forest

Just because he doesn't face plant, fall on his knees and genuflect every time the administrators of the U come up with some of their less than good...less than smart...plans that have resulted in the program becoming a "graveyard of football coaches" that the administrators have overseen during the past half-century? GOOD for Jim Carter for speaking his mind. Some may actually feel the public needs to be made aware of some of the chaos, snafus and less than season ticket holder friendly actions of the administrators at the U of M over the past half century. THAT is why I believe only what the Big Ten Winning percentage of the football program tells me about the administrators who run the football program and their levels of competency would tell me. Too often under .400 winning percentage in Big Ten play means the administrators running the show have been less than .400 level administrators as compared to the other Big Ten Administrators during that same half century. Just another way to analyze the whole story. Big Ten football games are NOT played only on the Big Ten football fields on Game Day Saturday. Big Ten University administrators NEVER rest and never stop totally running their football programs. They hire...they fire...they extend...they buy out...and they do EXACTLY what they want to do. Jim Carter was a REAL contributor on the LAST Minnesota Big Ten Championship Football Team...51 years ago. Regardless of who agrees or disagrees with him, Jim Carter has every right to say what he thinks. It is GOOD that he does say what he thinks...I think.

He outright called for the AD to get involved in the investigation that occurred during the end of the TC era.... had the AD interfered we would be looking at some serious ass problems and there would be no TC... no Fleck... total disaster.

Carter is out of his tree and life under Carter would be a mess.

Just because he doesn't face plant, fall on his knees and genuflect every time the administrators of the U come up with some of their plans...

Yes Wren. That is exactly what I want.
New here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Wren. That is exactly what I want.
New here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

New? No. Didn't you know? Way back when I was new here I knew a whole lot of HOLE posters so long ago I doubt if you knew some of them. You were probably not here or maybe you were just new here...

Top Bottom