A New Season Ticket Milestone Reached

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
This year my season tickets reached a new milestone:

MdDV7N3.png

For most of their history the tickets were my Grandfather's. He taught at the U and if not for the war (the second one) I belive his season ticket holder streak might have been even longer. My great Grandfather actually played for the U (Grandma's Dad, not his). I only attended games after moving to the Twin Cities about 20 years ago and was established as grandfather's gameday partner. We went from him driving, to me driving, to me wheelling him in his char and lowering him in his seat, until he passed a few years ago. He went to nearly every game in the time I was there, including that burtally cold Wisconsin game even though he was well into his 90s...

U was good enouigh to move the tickets into my name after he passed.

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 105

Slab,

Solid work. I am on year 63...about 30 years with my father and another 33 with me.

Thanks for sharing and keeping the tickets.

70. Pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is cool. What did you get with all those Gopher points?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Slab---I raise my cup of coffee to you!

Loyal fans like these deserve free tickets to any Rose Bowl Games the Gopher may have in the future as reward for unwavering longstanding loyalty.

That is cool. What did you get with all those Gopher points?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just the option to pick through the same list of stuff everyone else got to pick through last year. I passed on the coffee with Coyle.

Top Bottom