How do we take the next step?

gpher

Reaction score
Very interesting presser. Their coach was worried about Fernstrom at center. Well our coach with all the wisdom of Solomon played her 1 minute. It took Wagner 18 seconds into the game to turn the ball over but that's right I forgot, the guards could commit a felony on the floor and still play 45 minutes. I read some posters that are ok with this loss because we fought back and came close but still lost. You show me a good loser and I will show you a Loser. Rutgers is still Rutgers and if we would have used a balanced attack and used all our positions on the floor, we would have easily won. Example look at Nebraska. Our starting center (Edwards) scored 1 pt. Ohio state was all about the guards also. Mch. State we played a balanced attack and won and should have put the game away earlier except for free throws not dropping. Penn state was a nice balanced butt whooping on their home court, nice win. Stollings always seems to go back to allowing the guards to play the me ball offense along with playing her 7th grade zone defense. I have said it before, if you don't have a balanced attack I hope your fans are happy with close losses or good tries. I am not. This team has the talent I believe to go deeper into the Big 10 tourney but not when you don't use all your talent...

This what was I posted 2 weeks ago after the Rutgers game, I said Rutgers is Rutgers and if we would have had a balanced attack we would have (not should have) won. I had some push back. It is now 2 weeks later and Rutgers hasn't won a game since, they have lost 4 out of 5 with us being the 1 win. RUTGERS IS RUTGERS. I find it very interesting that the games we have lost in the Big 10 have been the games we did not use our post players. With Nebraska, I believe our starting post player scored 1 point and Fernstrom had 0 minutes. With Rutgers Fernstrom was allowed to play 1 minute and was pulled never to be seen again.(another loss)Edwards scored 4 points after that in 18 minutes. Again not using all the positions. We have some crucial games coming up and I hope the coaching staff decides to use the best players we have with a balanced attack. I think the Iowa game showed us who that is

Very interesting presser. Their coach was worried about Fernstrom at center. Well our coach with all the wisdom of Solomon played her 1 minute.

Not sure who Solomon is, but she's back to that wisdom again? After a nice game vs Iowa, back to her favorite rotation with Edwards and the low ceiling getting more than double the minutes of Fernstrom. Though it should be noter that Fernstrom still had five times as many minutes in the first half her vs Wisc as she did in that game, with 5. Bello missed her shots, but had 10 minutes. I just don't see it. My eyes must suck, but it's Stollings career that's on the line and if she wants to ride it out on Edwards, that's her choice as the only step she's going to be taking is out the door.

Very interesting presser. Their coach was worried about Fernstrom at center. Well our coach with all the wisdom of Solomon played her 1 minute.

Not sure who Solomon is, but she's back to that wisdom again? After a nice game vs Iowa, back to her favorite rotation with Edwards and the low ceiling getting more than double the minutes of Fernstrom. Though it should be noter that Fernstrom still had five times as many minutes in the first half her vs Wisc as she did in that game, with 5. Bello missed her shots, but had 10 minutes. I just don't see it. My eyes must suck, but it's Stollings career that's on the line and if she wants to ride it out on Edwards, that's her choice as the only step she's going to be taking is out the door.

Solomon? The wise King of Israel? Supposedly wiser than anymore before or after him? Asked by the Almighty what he'd choose, riches, power or wisdom, he choose wisdom and because of this wise choice the Almighty gave him all 3. Led Israel to its peak of power and riches in history. King David, you know, the David vs Goliath guy, his favorite son.

Story about the King brought a baby, 2 women claimed it, he suggested cutting it in half so each women could have half, and then knew the woman who refused and withdrew her claim was the true mother.

THAT Solomon.

Top Bottom