Oct. 26 Indiana
Nov. 3 at Illinois
Nov. 10 Purdue
Nov. 17 Northwestern
Nov. 24 at Wisconsin

Go Gophers!!

Oh lord we lost at OPEN DATE?!?!?!

WHY DO WE EVEN PLAY THOSE GUYS!!?!?

VV is the wild card; it isn't very often you'll see a passing team WSU and a triple option team GT offer the same QB (had offers from both). C'mon Vic, don't let us down.

That being said, I'd flip Purdue to a loss and Illinois to a win. I hope I'm wrong with 4-8!!!:confused:

This should be also included in the Season Ticket Renewal thread.

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that the OL will be at least the third best in the WD. Also, the DL will be much improved with the addition of OJ Smith and Coughlin moves back to LB.

6-6; 3-6

Collegefootball news.com also came out with its pre-spring predictions for every game for every B1G football team. The Gophers are picked to be 2-6 in the conference, and 4-8 overall (beating New Mexico State, Miami (OH), Indiana and Purdue).

They predict that Wisconsin will wind up with the best regular-season record in the conference, going 11-1 overall.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2018/01/big-ten-pre-spring-predictions-for-every-game-schedule-2018
I just saw an article where a sports writer predicts WI as preseason #1 ranking. Really?

http://www.news-gazette.com/sports/...l/2018-01-09/next-year-itll-be-wisconsin.html

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That the predictor doesnt realize we play 9 conference games tells you how much this is worth.

If nothing else, provides a viewpoint on how the program is viewed from the outside looking in. Yeah, they might not be really up on the Gophers' roster, etc. But it says that they don't see any improvement - in fact they see the Gophers with a worse record next year.

It may not mean anything - but, given a choice, you would prefer for people to be talking about how much better the Gophers are going to be - not the opposite. One of the hopes for Fleck was that he was going to change the national perception about the Gophers. Looks like he's still got some work to do on that front.

Why even do this analysis. Can't you just look at the recruiting rankings to tell everyone's record?

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom