Video on Washington's struggles

Frank Grimey Grimes

Reaction score
Found a youtuber who did an analysis of Washington's struggles. The video is not super in depth but touches on all of the key issues he is having. Worth a watch in my opinion. The second video is essentially a scouting video on Washington. That was made before the season and basically predicts the stuggles he has had this year. Both are worth a watch imo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uAV-fbehVaU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/950Bi0BXV64" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice post, watched both videos, and can't disagree with the commentator. I'm torn on IW. Not giving up on him yet, but it's been rough to say the least...

Excellent vids. The question is whether he can develop and overcome his weaknesses and turn them into strengths. There are plenty of small guards who have turned into good finishers at the college level, including our own Deandre Matthieu. Deandre largely developed his game before coming here, though. Can this staff coach him up? We will see.

He must improve his jumper and decision making. He has the quickness and handle to get to the rim anytime he wants but is too small to finish consistently again P5 bigs. His jumper will help open up the floor.

First Vid is spot on

Yes. A few minutes into the video it show shot selection and some of the 3's he took. Maybe bricks/airballs etc, he needs to dedicate himself during the offseason to become a BIG 10 guard.

Yes. A few minutes into the video it show shot selection and some of the 3's he took. Maybe bricks/airballs etc, he needs to dedicate himself during the offseason to become a BIG 10 guard.

and I believe he can do it if his mind is right. He has the skills.

I should add: Isaiah is a gym rat who loves the game. I have no doubt he'll work like crazy to improve. I also have little doubt his jumper will improve greatly, as it has for Mason and McBrayer under this coaching staff.

Top Bottom