Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Official 2021 Gophers Football Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos etc

This thread will be home the Official 2021 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherHole Staff View Post

Offers from Florida State, Georgia, Iowa, Iowa State, Kentucky, Syracuse and us. Good list so far for someone graduating in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherHole Staff View Post
    This thread will be home the Official 2021 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.
    I turn 40 in 2021.

Nothing new to add just wanted a post on this thread so it shows up. #RTB
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by FissileGopher View Post

Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

I should probably put this in the 2027 recruiting thread. Looks like a good dual-threat prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by 50PoundHead View Post
    I should probably put this in the 2027 recruiting thread. Looks like a good dual-threat prospect.

Put an offer out to him!

What? No Hudl film?
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

per 247: 2021 standout Riley Mahlman on the Gophers radar early on

"Minnesota was super cool," 2021 Lakeville (Minn.) South offensive tackle / tight end Riley Mahlman said to GopherIllustrated. "The new facilities are top notch. We got to try on all the Gopher equipment which included the new uniforms and helmets. We got to see how a Minnesota football player actually lives by going to the practice and game fields. We checked out their weight room and their lifting coach. The campus tour gave us a sense of where things are. I also got to meet many possible future coaches. We even got to see the room where the players hangout. Overall it was a cool experience."

https://247sports.com/college/notre-...-on--116141850

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

"Minnesota was super cool," 2021 Lakeville (Minn.) South offensive tackle / tight end Riley Mahlman said to GopherIllustrated. "The new facilities are top notch. We got to try on all the Gopher equipment which included the new uniforms and helmets. We got to see how a Minnesota football player actually lives by going to the practice and game fields. We checked out their weight room and their lifting coach. The campus tour gave us a sense of where things are. I also got to meet many possible future coaches. We even got to see the room where the players hangout. Overall it was a cool experience."

Go Gophers!!
    The kid looks like he would be ready to play PF for Pitino next year.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Now that is recruiting. Win over the hearts and minds of the next generation of Minnesota home grown talent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kid was a 6'8" 9th grader playing 6A football. Really good and three years before he even gets to college.

Go Gophers!!

Small hands....