***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This entire crew should be fired at halftime. That’s unforgivable. That was forcible contact above the shoulders. Why isn’t that reviewed?

About as good a half as I could expect.

Half of their offensive rebounds are the direct result of a two handed shove in Murph’s back. Hasn’t been called once

Offense is in stand-around mode again, pass around perimeter, jack one up as clock expires. there just seems to be no flow with the ball. The only guys who go to the hoop are Coffey and Washington (wildly). Harris, Hurt, Fitzgerald all just camp at the arc, therefore no FTs or offensive boards. Without Mason's hot shooting, we're down 15.

Getting outrebounded by 4.
Bring back the big men!!!!

Just saw the B1G halftime report, wow, we have a halftime lead!! I’ll check in later to see if it held up [emoji1303]

Well aside from **** officiating and horrid defensive rebounding, that was a reasonably fun first half for a team woth no inside presence

This entire crew should be fired at halftime. That’s unforgivable. That was forcible contact above the shoulders. Why isn’t that reviewed?

Honestly college basketball officiating is awful. They’d be better off pulling a couple of neutral fans from the nearest bar.

They wouldn’t know the rules but at least they’d be consistent.

When fitz fouls he should hit he guy hard enough so imhe misses

We can't even get home cookin against Northwestern. One of the worst missed calls I've seen this year.

NW has dialed up their defensive pressure this half. Need to take care of the ball and get better shots.

BTN not going to show a replay? Have to think Coffey took a cheap shot to react like that

That was not a flagrant foul. These refs are single-handedly keeping NW in this.

That was not a flagrant foul. These refs are single-handedly keeping NW in this.

I don’t know what the definition of flagrant is though. Definitely not old school flagrant

Is crispin saying it is okay to pull a guy’s jersey if he doesn’t fall down?

Mason is worse at shot selection than Washington except sometimes he makes it

I don’t know what the definition of flagrant is though. Definitely not old school flagrant

Northwestern has done the same thing 5 times this game with no call. This was more obvious. But not flagrant.

Masons legs are getting tired. Missing short.

Crispin must not have access to the replay where McIntosh put his hand on masons chest as he shot

Top Bottom