***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Time for some payback. Last game we played Northwestern we got spanked. But we have Amir back, the crowd should be rocking after three games away and the buzz will be in the air for an 8pm Big Ten tipoff.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s go! This will be tough but the Gophers can and should win this one.

Where is 'Some guy'? Saturday he assured us that a small lineup would be helpful. In less than four minutes....we've allowed four offensive rebounds.

Defense looks much better, except for rebounding - they’ve gotten hands on a bunch of passes

Good to see the Gophers get out and run. Unfortunately we don't have the depth to keep it up. I am not sure why you bring in Konate instead of Fitzgerald in this game.

Konate put up a brick wall there. And lol with the bounce back to Mason for the three.

Small lineup. Getting outrebounded but last time we played them we got outrebojnded by 20 anyways. Playing big doesn’t fix not boxing out at the wing positions.
Fewer turnovers and more less general incompetence.

If we don’t get blown out it is an improvement.

I still think those bigs need to play about 16-20 minutes between the two of them for us not to get too tired.

Washington...onions! Good to see him hit the 3 and play under control.

Small lineup. Getting outrebounded but last time we played them we got outrebojnded by 20 anyways. Playing big doesn’t fix not boxing out at the wing positions.
Fewer turnovers and more less general incompetence.

If we don’t get blown out it is an improvement.

I still think those bigs need to play about 16-20 minutes between the two of them for us not to get too tired.
I like how you see the glass half empty. [emoji57]

Where is 'Some guy'? Saturday he assured us that a small lineup would be helpful. In less than four minutes....we've allowed four offensive rebounds.

It’d never work. I was wrong. Wouldn’t even work in small doses. We should always have a horrible 6’10 guy on the court

Gotta pull Washington if he goes in against the trees out of control.

If 'Some guy' is around.....I will admit.....this small ball lineup may not be good on defense.....but it's fun to watch on offense.

McBrayer down. We can't afford another casualty.

Awful charge call. You can see him still moving even in slow motion

Refs are awful. Even if he didn’t hit him on layup sitting on a guy is not legal even if it is incidental

These refs should give back their checks

Slap in the face as he's going up.....leading to an easy two on the other side?

I have a feeling that some 'makeup' calls may be coming.

Top Bottom